Any idea for the latest price guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

Dec 8, 2005
East area
Where is the latest price list update for canon/nikon ?
Check at the price guide but seen the last post was 2011.
Any idea ?

Thank

Any idea ?

Thank

Yeah, call the shops, ask, and when you have the updated prices, PM the mod to update it.

The priceguide is built by contributions from members. It's not a service where someone is paid to update it.

Any idea ?

Thank
excuse me, I have been updating the price list whenever I received price info contributed by helpful members, and I just update some info two days ago, NOT in 2011.

you want fast, you want it instantly, is just a phone call away, please help yourself.

excuse me, I have been updating the price list whenever I received price info contributed by helpful members, and I just update some info two days ago, NOT in 2011.

you want fast, you want it instantly, is just a phone call away, please help yourself.

Excuse me moderator,

I'm asking WHERE is it because i click on the thread (attach with the gallery link) is 2011(Canon) 2012 feb (Nikon) and etc

Is it my fault to fail to check ?

untitled52 - ClubSNAP Photo Galleries

If it is been move, i gladly wish you could provide me the link.

Thank you :)

P.S : Although my grammer is a "D" grade back in sec days, my question is sincerly asking a question and please lower down your expection to others user because not everyone knows every piece of details when they are log into clubsnp. Everyone trying to ask around and find out the details

As a moderator role is to help others , monitor the post and etc.

No offense but sincerly speak from my heart.

Last edited:
Have you look inside the canon price list? there was an update in Feb 2012. just note the price lists are given by user like you and me. The moderater then painfully update whichever information given to you. If you find it outdate. Please call the shop for latest price

Last edited:
Excuse me moderator,

I'm asking WHERE is it because i click on the thread (attach with the gallery link) is 2011(Canon) 2012 feb (Nikon) and etc

P.S : Although my grammer is a "D" grade back in sec days, my question is sincerly asking a question and please lower down your expection to others user because not everyone knows every piece of details when they are log into clubsnp. Everyone trying to ask around and find out the details

if you cannot click on the links to read the info, then i will give them to you.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/price-guides/931506-canon-price-lists-singapore-2011-a.html

read the individual posts and you will see catchlights have been updating the thread.

Despite your smiley face symbol, I sense buay songness.. no offense, =)

May wish to note Catchlight bro has been updating the price list (a whole chunk of details) diligently out of his own time
and effort and NOT PAID, the last thing CS needs is a guy who come in start thread and ask "how come only update till 2011".

What is worse is that he has been doing that, but you dont see/check properly.

Check = 1-2 min
Steps
type in the search function, press enter

Updating Price list = months of hard work
Steps
1) Receiving pm/sms/massage from many kind hearted members
2) Update price list
3) Repeat step 1 and 2
4) Repeat step 1 and 2 Again
5) Repeat step 1 and 2 Again
6) Repeat step 1 and 2 Again
7) Repeat step 1 and 2 Again

Imagine he still has to search for you and give you the link...

Excuse me moderator,

Last edited:

Yes, it is. If you never opened the thread (going to a forum and opening a thread is two different things) to read and check the information, you just made yourself look like a blithering idiot who cannot be bothered. Offense intended. It's staggering how a person who has been on this forum since 2005 is unaware of this simple information. Leads me to wonder on the purpose of being on this forum in the first, if not to, as some claim, learn, read and discuss.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but bad mouthing a person then saying 'no offense intended' is just plain dumb. Is just like a wife saying 'You are useless in bed, shoot blanks and the other guy does me better than you. No offense intended.

You want to say something, good or bad, about a person, be responsible for it. No offense intended is just stupid attempt to try and absolve yourself from your words. It's your words and, at the end of the day, you are responsible for it.

lol, I was making a joke of your nick name.. but well.. :dunno:

you know dumb people enjoy fortune, so i dont really mind being said dumb..

Last edited:
just because you hear a fly buzzing around but don't see it, means it doesn't exist?

try looking harder:

and this is taken from the Canon Price Guide 2011

Update log

10-08-2011, Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f2.8 XR Di-II LD Aspherical (IF)
10-08-2011, Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM
10-08-2011, Canon 600D Kit II (EF-S 18-135 IS)
10-08-2011, Canon Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E5 [7D]
10-08-2011, Tokina AT-X 11-16 f2.8
10-08-2011, Canon wired remote control TC-80N3
10-08-2011, Canon eyepiece EP-EX15II
25-08-2011, Canon 5D Mark II Kit
03-09-2011, update from consolidate list provided by cleonbus
07-11-2011, update from consolidate list provided by cleonbus
13-12-2011, Canon 60D Kit III, 600D Kit II, Canon EF-S 17-55 f2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 USM L II
15-12-2011, Canon 5D Mark II Kit EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM, Canon 600D Kit II, Canon 7D body, Canon EF-S 15-85mm, BG-E7 Battery Grip, E2 Hand Grip
29-02-2012, update from consolidate list provided by cleonbus
21-03-2012, update from consolidate list provided by cleonbus
Last edited by catchlights; 21st March 2012 at 11:44 PM.

I find your post rude and ugly.

:thumbsd:

Excuse me moderator,

What the!

Catchlights had been putting time and efforts into those guides and you have done what?

You are the type that walks in to criticize people's efforts and point fingers when it's your own laziness to put a few more minutes of browsing to find the right thread.

Your grammar D your social etiquette must be E or F.

No offense but sincerely speak from my heart. :)

:D

:)

Excuse me moderator,

Thank you.

It seems like your grades in many other areas are "D" and below...

No offense but sincerely speak from my heart.

Excuse me moderator,

Yes it is.

And a member's role is to READ before posting, and CONTRIBUTE instead of asking to be spoonfed and start demanding things. I find you to be incorrigibly lazy.

notice that this isn't TS' first time demanding to be spoon-fed and asking where he went wrong.

@TS. humble your heart. a person of your religious persuasion should not be hasty to demand. and when corrected, accept and be thankful for the correction.

Im in this Epic thread.

TS. You came in create a thread and start asking price then start to kick a fuss after people dont give the answer you want. If you haven't realize price are always changing and yes..price list were not up to date..but whos fault is this? None. So instead of creating a fuss why not you go check it out yourself. Im sure you have a phone. So call them and ask whatever you want. They are the salesperson. not us. Good enough if we were to help you in anyways.

You are very rude. Period.

ok... this is getting a little OT.

didn't i see this same type of reply on 9GAG today hmm.. when everyone whacks the TS with the same line :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.