Any haunted houses in spore?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Sausage

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,247
0
36
41
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
#1
Thinking of doing an architectural shoot... are there any notable 'haunted'-looking houses in Singapore?

I'm pretty out of it, so does anyone know if the old changi hospital is still dilapidated or has it been done up already?
 

match80

New Member
Jun 15, 2004
165
0
0
Singapore, CCK, SK
#2
Sausage said:
Thinking of doing an architectural shoot... are there any notable 'haunted'-looking houses in Singapore?

I'm pretty out of it, so does anyone know if the old changi hospital is still dilapidated or has it been done up already?
you might wan to check out www.spi.com.sg
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#4
Any abandoned house or building is haunted.

There's no specific need to go and search for one that's REALLY haunted believe me. If u'd wanna experience a real haunting, its pretty easy, juz do some dumb things inside any abandoned house or building and u will have a taste of it.
 

#5
jsbn said:
Any abandoned house or building is haunted.

There's no specific need to go and search for one that's REALLY haunted believe me. If u'd wanna experience a real haunting, its pretty easy, juz do some dumb things inside any abandoned house or building and u will have a taste of it.
Matilda's House is seriously haunted.
 

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#7
Cheesecake said:
Matilda's House is seriously haunted.
NO it's not. :nono: I stay in Punggol and I see that house everyday when I take my train at the station. It's just abandoned lah.... not haunted... Some ppl say it feels cold and spooky because it's smacked in the middle of a grassy field, the dewy atmosphere will make it cold and chilling.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#9
Gravemaid said:
NO it's not. :nono: I stay in Punggol and I see that house everyday when I take my train at the station. It's just abandoned lah.... not haunted... Some ppl say it feels cold and spooky because it's smacked in the middle of a grassy field, the dewy atmosphere will make it cold and chilling.
Many have claimed hearing strange noises from it ... was there personally with a friend 1 night when we were bored and decided to go - you guessed it - haunted house hunting :bsmilie:

but seriously its spooky .. was there about 3am :sweat:

Its rumoured that they have failed countless times to demolish the house.. not sure why too .. they say an "old lady" lives there...
 

Sausage

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,247
0
36
41
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
#10
Does anyone want to form a group to go there shoot it?
The theme will be abandoned architecture, and the aim will be to capture unique angles of the building in the context of its abandoned surroundings, with tall grass, etc.

I'm scared to go alone.
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#11
Malay School. P. Tekong. :sweat:
 

darrelchia

New Member
Jul 22, 2003
436
0
0
41
Visit site
#14
dunno if its still accessible, but alkaff mansion is a bit spooky too. First time there, something spooked the group of gals ... second time there, I distinctly heard things moving IN the house, which is locked and deserted.

go to the champion of all haunted places ... OCH larr
 

#16
Gravemaid said:
NO it's not. :nono: I stay in Punggol and I see that house everyday when I take my train at the station. It's just abandoned lah.... not haunted... Some ppl say it feels cold and spooky because it's smacked in the middle of a grassy field, the dewy atmosphere will make it cold and chilling.
Matilda's House is seriously haunted.
 

#17
Sion said:
Does it provide bed and breakfast?
they do provide a couple of sausages(no pun intended! hehe) and 1 sunny side up. however, u may need to share the food with the friendly dogs that roams around the abandoned house.

i'm witness to a number of 4D seeking punters and priests performing rites in that place as i staked out near that area for my slice of astrophotography(wannabe).

there was one particular session and evening when i happened to be there, however.... .... ....



Matilda's House is seriously haunted. go there at ur own risks.


around 3am, the place starts to be real freaky with mysterious 'fog' and loud chants and ringing of the bells from 4D punters and Taoist priests.
 

#18
of cos, u may choose to visit that place at such unearthly times and see wat u might get.


Old Changi Hospital? don't even talk abt it. its so creepy and seriously in need of a total revamp. they simply can't tear the building down, it seems.
 

Chris Lim

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2005
3,213
0
0
34
#19
Cheesecake said:
they do provide a couple of sausages(no pun intended! hehe) and 1 sunny side up. however, u may need to share the food with the friendly dogs that roams around the abandoned house.

i'm witness to a number of 4D seeking punters and priests performing rites in that place as i staked out near that area for my slice of astrophotography(wannabe).

there was one particular session and evening when i happened to be there, however.... .... ....



Matilda's House is seriously haunted. go there at ur own risks.


around 3am, the place starts to be real freaky with mysterious 'fog' and loud chants and ringing of the bells from 4D punters and Taoist priests.
Sounds interesting. Might be able to get some slow motion shots there at night of the procession going on wat. LOL then maybe can get some un invited guest on shots also? :bsmilie: Hmmmmm just wondering... is anyone in CS pyschic? Or has got a good extra sensory feel? haha
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom