Any guide for NIkkon D5300

Maharajan

Jan 22, 2014
Singapore
Hi i am a new bee here and just bought a Nikon D5300 and would like to have some ideas and tricks for my own photography interest. txs

So what is your photography interest? You need to tell the folks more specifically what you trying to achieve in order for them to advise.

Buy more batteries, more SD cards and read alot into photography (in our stickies and internet and books). Join our outing sessions, etc.

Any recommended site for learning photograpy?

You can try reading this link in Club Snap. "Good sites for Nikon users" located at Equipment discussions / Nikon

You also can try the public library nearest to you. There are plenty of photography books and magazines.

If you like to buy some books related to photography, you can drop by Kinokuniya at Orchard road. They have the widest selection of books related to photography.

On a personal note, If you are completely new to photography and the D5300 is your first camera, may I recommend this book to you, by Peahpit Press on the D5300.

(Nikon D5300, from snapshots to great shots, by Rob Sylvan). Kinokuniya surely will have in stock.

Here is a link to it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D5300-Snapshots-Great-Shots/dp/0321987500

Last edited:
Any recommended site for learning photograpy?

I learnt a lot from reading books that I borrowed from the national library. It's a great place and holds a wealth of information.