Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konadude

Jan 3, 2006
Here's any pix with the E-500...is this any good? Again, I would appreciate any comments on how to improve please...:D

Bird7.jpg

konadude said:
Here's any pix with the E-500...is this any good? Again, I would appreciate any comments on how to improve please...:D

Bird7.jpg

Hello Konadude,

To my untrained eye, if it's not artifacts caused by high jpg compression, noticed blown out highlights of fruitskins, colour gradation could be smoother. Nothing negative about the E500 which delivers remarkable images & colours, perhaps some issues with post processing.

If I may post a pic link from a fellow club member (Hammer_400 using E300) for comparison.

album_showpage.php

My two cents :)

Cheers

chancy said:
Hello Konadude,

To my untrained eye, if it's not artifacts caused by high jpg compression, noticed blown out highlights of fruitskins, colour gradation could be smoother. Nothing negative about the E500 which delivers remarkable images & colours, perhaps some issues with post processing.

If I may post a pic link from a fellow club member (Hammer_400 using E300) for comparison.

album_showpage.php

My two cents :)

Cheers

Wow! The link pix is good!:thumbsup:

Indeed, it's probably with the post-processing... will try harder in that respect!:sweat:

Thanx for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.