Any good Web Gallery to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Hi Fellow CSers,

Would like to seek your advise on any good online photo galleries to recommend to subscribe to besides the usual flickr, photobucket, etc...

Preferably one that has nice presentations of your photos, easy navigation, convenient to upload, no need knowledge of scripting languages ...

Thanks in advance!

ClubSNAP Gallery :thumbsup:

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/

yehosaphat said:
Hi Fellow CSers,

Would like to seek your advise on any good online photo galleries to recommend to subscribe to besides the usual flickr, photobucket, etc...

Preferably one that has nice presentations of your photos, easy navigation, convenient to upload, no need knowledge of scripting languages ...

Thanks in advance!

How many of you guys subscribe to the Flickr Pro account? I have apparently uploaded to the extent that they have hidden my photos I previously uploaded once I reach the 200th photo mark. Now need to pay for the account if I want them back... :think:

Anybody can share your experience with this web gallery and if it is worth the $$$ for the account?

Thanks!

Using imagevue :)

Thanks all for your feedback. But back to the qn... you guys reckon it is a good buy for the flickr pro account? since i already have uploaded most of my pics there... bit of a hassle if I were to transfer to another site....

For the flickr pro, 1 year is $24.95 while 2 year is $47.99

i got the pro account from flickr and love it alot. worth of the money getting that. I can store the photos there with unlimited storage. I can even link it to my blog. easier for ppl to view too. just imagine 2gb of uploading to flickr, unlimited storage and unlimited photoset.

by having blogger to store your photo is not a bad idea but find it hassle because it always lost my file. mulitply is another account you can try but ppl must register themselve to view.

p.s. i got 2 year account there. haha

i got the pro account from flickr and love it alot. worth of the money getting that. I can store the photos there with unlimited storage. I can even link it to my blog. easier for ppl to view too. just imagine 2gb of uploading to flickr, unlimited storage and unlimited photoset.

by having blogger to store your photo is not a bad idea but find it hassle because it always lost my file. mulitply is another account you can try but ppl must register themselve to view.

Great thanks for yr advise josho! ;) good hear some good feedbacks on this site... btw the charges are in US dollar i guess?

Any inconveniences experienced abt this site?

Thanks all for your feedback. But back to the qn... you guys reckon it is a good buy for the flickr pro account? since i already have uploaded most of my pics there... bit of a hassle if I were to transfer to another site....

For the flickr pro, 1 year is $24.95 while 2 year is $47.99

For this price id go with Pbase. I love Pbase, its great!

Great thanks for yr advise josho! ;) good hear some good feedbacks on this site... btw the charges are in US dollar i guess?

Any inconveniences experienced abt this site?

So far so good. Keke. 2 year is abt S$76.1657 after the conversion of US47.99. Anyway divide by 12 mths $3. YOu pay now, feel aching but you enjoy the rest of the 2 years. Thats my mentality. Suffer and enjoy. haha.

If you meet any problem, you can proceed to flickr forum. Something I like abt it is, I can use BLOG THIS feature to post on my blog and even post in multiply too! Haha.. Alot of ppl using it. Haha.. Let me know when you get it. We add each other in.

By the way, you can use paypal there for purchasing. Pretty easy. :thumbsup:

get own webspace & install coppermine..

Thats another good idea. But in no time you need to upgrade for more space.

For this price id go with Pbase. I love Pbase, its great!

Thought of that too, but there's no unlimited storage. By using Flock, I can upload everything at once. Or even using firefox, Pickup feature. Its a batch uploader. :)

Just my 2cent worth.

not true, multiply is free to view even for non-member... but only registered member can post comment or message. One of the best with mass upload, ulimited storage and bandwidth. :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks for the overwhelming response! So now its between flickr and pbase.. or perhaps can just customise via some scripts? Need to do homework!

Fwah, but pbase much more ex lei...

US$23 yearly for 400 Megabytes of photo storage.
or
US$60 yearly for 1200 Megabytes of photo storage.

Fwah, but pbase much more ex lei...

US$23 yearly for 400 Megabytes of photo storage.
or
US$60 yearly for 1200 Megabytes of photo storage.

I done my homework since back then. Haha.. I like it because of unlimited and I can link everywhere.

Pbase is good and you can change pattern. You can even view EXTIF file. :) Slowly. You getting confuse real soon. :bsmilie:

I done my homework since back then. Haha.. I like it because of unlimited and I can link everywhere.

Pbase is good and you can change pattern. You can even view EXTIF file. :) Slowly. You getting confuse real soon. :bsmilie:

But flickr not that easy to manage as flickr? i seen some galleries by some users here they are very nicely organised.

Also EXIF file cannot be uploaded in flickr?

But flickr not that easy to manage as flickr? i seen some galleries by some users here they are very nicely organised.

Also EXIF file cannot be uploaded in flickr?

What kind of manage do you mean? :p

EXIF file.. nope.. only pbase. Both gallery allow comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.