Any good vacuum cleaner to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canturn

Sep 29, 2002
East, SG
www.lyricalmoments.com
Looking at a few household vaccum cleaners, any comments on Miele (seems like the Rolls Royce of vaccum cleaners) or Dyson?

How's the bagless technology that Dyson claims to maintain constant suction power throughout?

Thanks!

For me, Dyson is the best.:thumbsup:
Bagless is important for me. Just empty the container (which is transparent so you can see the cyclone working) once it is full. No need to wash if you are lazy like me :bsmilie:
The filters all no need to change. One of them just need to rinse twice a year.

yeah. get dyson. i hate bags, cos i sledom use vaccumm cleaners. and when i use it, i find those bags awfully decomposed due to their lack of use.

Karche not bad..filtered by water. powerful suckers.:bsmilie:

Try "Rainbow". Uses a water filter. Can use as air cleaner too.

my CO try to talk me into it after seeing the demo...3K+....:bigeyes: :bigeyes: Tt's one D200 + short change...

Lucky i stand firm.;)

Dyson.
have been using it for the past 4yrs.

works great!!

my CO try to talk me into it after seeing the demo...3K+....:bigeyes: :bigeyes: Tt's one D200 + short change...

Lucky i stand firm.;)

Rainbow is expensive but is worth it, using it for 15+ years and still going strong. So far has only replace a filter once.

Rainbow is expensive but is worth it, using it for 15+ years and still going strong. So far has only replace a filter once.

wow..has it been in the market for that long?

These are Rainbow SE. >16 years old.

One issue i've got since day 1 with the above model is the noise, find it too loud for my liking :(

Image if both units are switched ON together :bsmilie:

TOTALLY Agreed to this!

more than 10 years elapsed...STILL yet to break down...

and its still strong like crazy! one thing though....BLARDY noisy :S

but well....

POWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.