Any Good Thai Restaurant to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

euphoria2004

Mar 10, 2004
having a family dinner this weekend. any good authentic thai restaurant to recommend?

thks

A-Roy Thai along East Coast Road gets my vote.

Lerk-Thai @Expo not bad. Not sure if there is any branch in town area.

Lemongrass near Siglap Centre is also pretty good.

Yingthai Palace at Purvis Street.. Its confirmed good but evening must reserve in advance, always full-house..:thumbsup:

Can't remember the name of the restaurant. It's found in Sembawang Shopping Centre at the highest level. There's always a long queue, even tho the place is big.:thumbsup:

cookiez said:
Lerk-Thai @Expo not bad. Not sure if there is any branch in town area.

Ya....i agree that Lerk-Thai is one of the better ones i've tried. They have a branch in Marina Sq. if i'm not wrong.

thks all for the recommendations!!

Terence said:
A-Roy Thai along East Coast Road gets my vote.

:bsmilie: ... nearby my place - yes.. this place gets my vote. This place is usually packed with people during the weekends. Book in advance.

dEthANGeL said:
:bsmilie: ... nearby my place - yes.. this place gets my vote. This place is usually packed with people during the weekends. Book in advance.

see la, now i also feel like going to eat there...;p

its all euphoria's fault ;)

PaddyFields it's part of the Tung Lok Restaurant Group - I have been there - the ambience is nice and pricing is reasonable. Food is very good in my opinion... Tomyam soup is great!

Paddyfields Royal Thai Cuisine
Enquiry Hotline: 64723833
Fax Number: 64723313
Business Address: 368 Alexandra Road, Anchorpoint, The Copperdome 159952

Joecool said:
Can't remember the name of the restaurant. It's found in Sembawang Shopping Centre at the highest level. There's always a long queue, even tho the place is big.:thumbsup:

Second to this.... I eat there since 1986.

Best Thai pineapple fried rice I have tasted. They use 'real' pineapples, not canned ones.

Second that. Sembawang shopping centre. the fried fish is shiok! lol:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a restaurant with good Thai food ....
Cos any little Thai place in Golden Mile COmplex would prob beat all of the above hands down ... (provided you are looking for real authentic Thai food)

There are a one or two at Orchard Tower that I regualrly go to also ... great food and friendly people ... but must speak a bit if Thai to get by there ...

PS ::: Take that back ... if you are going with your family, then stick to the above sugestions. If you want to venture for good Thai food, then try the above 2 places ...

RGDs

Long Thai Bean said:
Are you looking for a nice restaurant or a restaurant with good Thai food ....
Cos any little Thai place in Golden Mile COmplex would prob beat all of the above hands down ... (provided you are looking for real authentic Thai food)

There are a one or two at Orchard Tower that I regualrly go to also ... great food and friendly people ... but must speak a bit if Thai to get by there ...

PS ::: Take that back ... if you are going with your family, then stick to the above sugestions. If you want to venture for good Thai food, then try the above 2 places ...

RGDs

I go to Golden Mile Complex, too, for authenticity. The atmosphere is just Thai.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.