Any good seafood "HorFun"?

Teo

May 17, 2002
Visit site
These days the cooks is plain LAZY where they just pour the gravy onto their pre-cook cold Horfun and of course it taste terrible.

Any good Seafood Horfun in the East or Hougang area (or other areas) where they actually stir fried the Horfun and brings out the flavour of the food?

Thanks in advance.

huh. now all like precook leh..

sadly the best i've tried has close liao, uncle auntie retire liao.

my hse downstairs got one is not pre-cook one, taste quite ok lah but not the best i've tried.

just search for blk 1 joo seng rd

Last edited:
haha sad sad... but i am fine with precooked. the san lao hor fun is nice

Sad to say, at least 60% - 90% of Horror Fun are now pre-cooked and pre-prepared ... even though it's supposed to be ala-minuete.

That's the sad state of life.

What I would likfe to know, is where can we actually get a honest-to-goodness 'Wok-HAY' Hor Fun, pre-cooked or otherwise?

Koon Kee
66 Yio Chu Kang Road Opp Serangoon Stadium
As recommended by ieatishootipost.

Fei Lao Seafood
Bedok North St 4 Blk 86
As recommended by AlfredEats.

Last edited:
you can try also in changi village

The coffee shop opposite Thomson Medical Centre along thomson road serves fantastic Beef/Seafood Hor fun. I remember eating it back in the 80s and 90s, and it was still there when I tried a few times last year. Their Har Chiong Chicken also very good. :thumbsup:

Koon Kee

Fei Lao Seafood
Bedok North St 4 Blk 86

Thanks Bro..:)

Yio Chu Kang Coffee shop, near the community centre. Sliced seafood hor fun with black bean sauce. Delicious.

Err ... don't mean to be a wet-blanket, but are ANY of these true-blue 'WOK-HAY' Hor Fun?

my hse downstairs got one is not pre-cook one, taste quite ok lah but not the best i've tried.

Koon Kee

Fei Lao Seafood
Bedok North St 4 Blk 86

you can try also in changi village

The coffee shop opposite Thomson Medical Centre along thomson road serves fantastic Beef/Seafood Hor fun. I remember eating it back in the 80s and 90s, and it was still there when I tried a few times last year. Their Har Chiong Chicken also very good. :thumbsup:

Yio Chu Kang Coffee shop, near the community centre. Sliced seafood hor fun with black bean sauce. Delicious.

Last edited:
Anyone tried Lor 9 Geylang Beef Horfun ? Their seafood horfun is cooked cantonese style
b'coz the lady boss is cantonese and their Fish slice horfun top notch.

Muligan @ resort world.

$14 but definitely has "wok heat"...and tasty

Last edited:

dnt go here. the cook jus change, taste horrible