Any good rooftop locations to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidityzero

Jun 9, 2005
Hi guys, I'm helping a friend to plan a shoot on a rooftop, was wondering if u all know of any roof access or open air multi-storey carparks on the top level, with preferably a view of some old shophouses below or on the same level. Thanks!! =)

Can try Market Street carpark(the old one, not the Golden shoe)....but I don't think there are shop house below....high rise office building maybe :sweatsm:

Heya...thanks for the suggestion. I have also thought of Market Street carpark...in fact one of the first choices....but yeah problem will be the office buildings....not exactly the setting i am looking for, but I will go and recce the place regardless. Thanks....keep em' coming :)

no idea what shoot ur looking at, PSA building roof, shaw towers, scarlet hotel roof, etc are excellent places.

Heya...thanks for the suggestion. I have also thought of Market Street carpark...in fact one of the first choices....but yeah problem will be the office buildings....not exactly the setting i am looking for, but I will go and recce the place regardless. Thanks....keep em' coming :)

Avoid weekday...most of the time it's full...it is perfect in the weekend however because the place will be a ghost town...I have good view of it day in day out :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.