Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
My fellow CSers

Intend to do a pair of Specs.

Anyone got any recommendation which spectacle shop provide good and reasonable price and good service?
Something as good like Lords, TK or MS color. :)

My fellow CSers

Anyone got any recommendation which spectacle shop provide good and reasonable price and good service?
Depends on ur budget.

I used to do my specs at Capitol Optical. Service wise ok.
More recently went to Liang Court Paris Miki. Service wise excellent, they have a wide range (maybe not as many as the big optician shop at Suntec) and their prices oso damn 'excellent'.

My fellow CSers

Pin Pin Optical @ Funan. The only specs shop I buy my specs from for the past ermm... maybe 10 years?...

BC

My fellow CSers

Kwong Siu @ Brsa Beseh Complex

eye zone in Toa Payoh. Or AZ optics in queensway sc (the one nearest the door) :thumbsup: professional services. I have very troublesome prescriptions and they both are very professional and accomodating.. Most of the other shops are quick to offer suggestions that I feel is the easiest way out for themselve and don't really listen to me.

There was once AZ Optics saved my gf from going blind because he detected some irregularities while doing a normal eye prescription check. Greatly thankful to him :D

eye zone in Toa Payoh. Or AZ optics in queensway sc (the one nearest the door) :thumbsup: professional services. I have very troublesome prescriptions and they both are very professional and accomodating.. Most of the other shops are quick to offer suggestions that I feel is the easiest way out for themselve and don't really listen to me.

There was once AZ Optics saved my gf from going blind because he detected some irregularities while doing a normal eye prescription check. Greatly thankful to him :D

AZ is pretty good. Did mine there too.

Katong Shopping Centre - Jamco :thumbsup:

A Summarize of recommend Spectacle Shops by CSers :)

1) Capitol Optical
2) Paris Miki @ Liang Court
3) Pin Pin Optical @ Funan
4) Kwong Siu @ Brsa Beseh Complex
5) lensmen @ Parkway Parade.
6) eye zone @ Toa Payoh
7) AZ optics @ queensway
8) Jamco @ Katong Shopping Centre

AZ is pretty good. Did mine there too.

Thanks yanyewkay and Galdor.
Look like AZ Optics is very good, will go there to have a look. :)

Did mine at Bukit Panjang Plaza by Spectacle Hut. Glad that I like the Tag Huer replica. :p

Paris Miki @ Taka. Price is "nice" but service is really nice. LOL. :D

hi guys,
check out www.eyeboutique.sg
they're in orchard
they're quite professional, i think

I think Paris Miki is too damn exp and i find their service not that great. There's a shop on lvl 2 of Wisma, whihc i find the service and range is quite good. Price can be a bit high though as mostly are branded frames.

To be honest, try and ask around if any friend actually owns a shop. Specs frames have one of the highest mark up and u can get up to 50% discount easily if u know the right friend. LOL

Tiger, look no far than our own Sengkang for this!
I replaced mine at VISTA OPTICS in Rivervale PLaza.
They also test your eye power there using computerised stuff.
And we have some in Compass Point also.
The frames selection was also quite comprehensive.

Ravi.

--------------
Sengkang's got it all.

Thanks yanyewkay and Galdor.
Look like AZ Optics is very good, will go there to have a look. :)

AZ Optics = great service.
i tried nearly 10 frames in 15min.but the current designs dont suit me.
n they dont go ;( with me~!

Status
Not open for further replies.