Any good places to trade in my iBook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebbot

Mar 24, 2005
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to trade in iBooks for a reasonable price as well as get a new or used PowerBook that is under as year old.

Thanks in advance!

there's no place to trade in, IIRC. but u can try posting it for sale at mac user group singapore. :)

nightwolf75 said:
there's no place to trade in, IIRC. but u can try posting it for sale at mac user group singapore. :)

Thanks nw! Managed to sell it. :) Now, hmmm is it a good choice to get the older series of powerbooks i.e. the G4 1Ghz without warranty? :think: or should I just plonk down money for a new one. ;p

so fast??? fast come fast go ar... i told u i wana get mah, y dun wana sell me... :(

rebbot said:
Thanks nw! Managed to sell it. :) Now, hmmm is it a good choice to get the older series of powerbooks i.e. the G4 1Ghz without warranty? :think: or should I just plonk down money for a new one. ;p

best get a new one with proper warranty. u might wanna think in investing in the 3yr apple care extended warranty, just to be on the safe side. ;)

the SITEX2005 is coming up soon in 2wks time over at expo. mebbe wait till then?

Stereobox said:
wow, you managed to sell the ibook so fast !

yeah hahaha~ I posted it up and within an hour or so I got an offer and accepted it. Was supposed to trade last night but was too tired. :cry:

wilsonang said:
so fast??? fast come fast go ar... i told u i wana get mah, y dun wana sell me... :(

yeah coz I feel that the screen is too small and I prefer the powerbook screens. I did not know u were still looking for a set. You might wanna try mac users group. The buy and sell moves quickly there.

Cheers!

nightwolf75 said:
best get a new one with proper warranty. u might wanna think in investing in the 3yr apple care extended warranty, just to be on the safe side. ;)

the SITEX2005 is coming up soon in 2wks time over at expo. mebbe wait till then?

actually I was aiming the 17 inch one in NTU with applecare at $3988 as someone told me. ;p probably I should wait for SITEX with more goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.