Any good places to shop for accessories in Washington DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno abt places to shop, but plenty of monuments, memorials & museums to shoot!!

..NuTs..

Originally posted by mpenza
Would be going there soon :)

Originally posted by nuts
Dunno abt places to shop, but plenty of monuments, memorials & museums to shoot!!

..NuTs..

Thanks :) really looking forward to the trip..... just hope that no terrorists turn up to spoit it....

Thanks :) really looking forward to the trip..... just hope that no terrorists turn up to spoit it....

tell me about it! Haha I will be in the states for about 3 weeks. The Al-Qaeda better not do anything funny. Not only for those 3 weeks lah, better be forever.

KC, enjoy your trip! Get some nice pics and show us. :)

hey mpenza....hope u haf a nice and safe trip....keep the pics flowing in.....er.....

roygoh is in washington i think....maybe wanna pm him.....

oh one more thing.......Al-Qaeda SUCKS

Originally posted by Tweek

tell me about it! Haha I will be in the states for about 3 weeks. The Al-Qaeda better not do anything funny. Not only for those 3 weeks lah, better be forever.

KC, enjoy your trip! Get some nice pics and show us. :)

Tweek, are u going to states?

Do you know the promaster flash for olympus digi is only avaliable in US? Bring olym and get a chance to try it out it US so as to know its TTL capability as a 3rd party flash

well, dunno how soon is your soon and how long you're gonna be there, but if you're still there on 4th July, get spare batteries & storage, there're even more stuff to shoot ;)
Don't worry abt terrorists lah, just enjoy yourself :)

..NuTs..

Erm, Washington DC and Washington State and 2 differnt places and pretty far apart... :)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hey mpenza....hope u haf a nice and safe trip....keep the pics flowing in.....er.....

roygoh is in washington i think....maybe wanna pm him.....

oh one more thing.......Al-Qaeda SUCKS

would be going after 4th July :) staying for abt 2 weeks, so will definitely bring lots of spare batteries (and probably get 1 microdrive).

heard crime rate's pretty high there :( any recommended good and safe place to shoot at night?

Originally posted by song

Tweek, are u going to states?

Do you know the promaster flash for olympus digi is only avaliable in US? Bring olym and get a chance to try it out it US so as to know its TTL capability as a 3rd party flash

I will try to source for it. :)

would be going after 4th July :) staying for abt 2 weeks, so will definitely bring lots of spare batteries (and probably get 1 microdrive).

heard crime rate's pretty high there :( any recommended good and safe place to shoot at night?

I bet you will be there with your shining new s602z! :D

well, I feel safer on the streets in DC than say, streets of NY or LA :)
din venture out much/far at nite when I'm alone, so don't really have any recommendations, but some of the memorials/monuments do look pretty at night ...

..NuTs..

Status
Not open for further replies.