any good Nokia phone to recommend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Hi, i am changing to a better phone, looking for a huge memory capacity phone to store SMS and phonebook. Any good recommendation from Nokia ?

;)

I have decide to switch from Nokia to SE liao.. Anyway I think the Nokia N73 is quite gd, camera and function-wise..

I have decide to switch from Nokia to SE liao.. Anyway I think the Nokia N73 is quite gd, camera and function-wise..

You mean, From SE to Nokia.

What's wrong with the SE M600 or the P-series? On my P900 I had about 3,700 SMs in my inbox and 4200 in my sent-SMS folder, and this is not counting 300-400 emails.

heard N95 on the way...give that a try...

N93:thumbsup:

No lah bro, I mean I change from Nokia to SE liao.. I prefer SE interface to Nokia and Walkman phone is :thumbsup: man..

You mean, From SE to Nokia.

What's wrong with the SE M600 or the P-series? On my P900 I had about 3,700 SMs in my inbox and 4200 in my sent-SMS folder, and this is not counting 300-400 emails.

AH!

me too!
planning to buy a new phone. here are my wanted specs:

1. screen is >2"
2. 3G (optional)
3. front & back camera
4. MP3 / MP4 player
5. budget....err.... budget.... less than $600

How now? =)

I think the SE K800i and W850i fits your criterias except for the front-back camera.. Their price is quite good compared to Nokia not to mention they look good..:thumbsup:

AH!

me too!
planning to buy a new phone. here are my wanted specs:

1. screen is >2"
2. 3G (optional)
3. front & back camera
4. MP3 / MP4 player
5. budget....err.... budget.... less than $600

How now? =)

I jumped from Nokia to SE long ago already and never looked back. They are very good after merging from Ericsson to SE. :thumbsup:

SE K800i is :thumbsup:

I love mine... haven't used those rubbish Nokia phones in ages, and I don't miss it! ;)

I think the SE K800i and W850i fits your criterias except for the front-back camera.. Their price is quite good compared to Nokia not to mention they look good..:thumbsup:

The W850i also has 2 cameras, one in front, one at the back.

My wife is using the SE K800i & I'm using the SE W850i. Both of us love using our phones :lovegrin: Design and functionability wise, we can't find a single Nokia phone we like.

Status
Not open for further replies.