Any good laptop/camera bag combo to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelster

Apr 25, 2003
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
Hi...going to the States for some time and gonna bring my laptop and all my kit over....but dowan to carry 2 bags (laptop bag and a cam bag)....any recommendations?...was looking at the lowepro stealth reporter 600AW....would welcome any suggestions on what to look out for....

Originally posted by kelster
Hi...going to the States for some time and gonna bring my laptop and all my kit over....but dowan to carry 2 bags (laptop bag and a cam bag)....any recommendations?...was looking at the lowepro stealth reporter 600AW....would welcome any suggestions on what to look out for....

Think that's a good choice or else it's the Crumpler December Quarter which Cathay Photo should have.

http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camerabag/december_quarter.html

i've tried most of the laptop/camera bag combos there is (except the December Quarter) and IMHO i think the Stealth series from Lowepro is the best offering in the local market. i've got both the 600AW and Stealth backpack and they're good for frequent use (i lug either of them around daily).

the Stealth backpack's rather big though. not advisable for small-sized people though. :D

thnx for all your suggestions....heh....yup...the stealth backpack is kindof too big for my intended use....think I'll go for the 600AW....thnx guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.