Any good Expresso Machines to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumbocrab said:
Yes, that is precisely why I like the Incanto series. You can pull out the entire brew group and dunk it in water to clean it. I don't like automatic cleaning.

The Incanto comes with auto cleaning as well right?

What's the price tag like? Saw it a while ago was like $2500+ :sweat:

No, the Incanto is manual cleaning only. It does have an automatic flushing sequence setting, whereby the machine will flush any liquids and stale water in the machine after it has been switched off for a couple of hours.

My Incanto was the previous model, bought when it was being phased out. I paid just under $1100 for it. I saw the newer Incanto machines with lots of digital bells and whistles and it is quite expensive. Maybe you should go round and hunt for whether there are any places selling the older series.

jumbocrab said:
No, the Incanto is manual cleaning only. It does have an automatic flushing sequence setting, whereby the machine will flush any liquids and stale water in the machine after it has been switched off for a couple of hours.

My Incanto was the previous model, bought when it was being phased out. I paid just under $1100 for it. I saw the newer Incanto machines with lots of digital bells and whistles and it is quite expensive. Maybe you should go round and hunt for whether there are any places selling the older series.

I think the Incanto Sirrus is the one with the auto cleaning, which is the one that I see retailing in shops now. Price tag is $2600 but really slick!

Any comments on Kitchen-Aid coffee machine brought in by Mayer? Looks quite good
kitchenaid-5kes100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.