Any good dry cabinet deals at IT show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
:dunno:

No time to go there, now in camp :(

the pricing is always gonna hover about the same price.

by the time the price drops, your lens would have already become a mushroom farm... :p

how come you are in camp and can access internet?

Army nowadays provide PC for NSmen to access web (to update personal particulars etc

How I know? I am also doing ICT.

sehsuan said:
by the time the price drops, your lens would have already become a mushroom farm... :p

Hahaha...... :bsmilie:

By the way, what to look out for while buying? I might want to get one this time round if possible.

Thanks!

pcwe68 said:
Army nowadays provide PC for NSmen to access web (to update personal particulars etc

How I know? I am also doing ICT.

Got meh? How come my camp don't have one? :rolleyes: :complain: ;( :D

sehsuan said:
wah, so steady one...

i'm using 2 digicabi 60 liter model cabinets myself.

How many items can a 60L hold? I currently have 2 bodies, 3 flashes (including one hammer head) and 3 lens. Might be getting another 2 more lens (telezoom) in the near future.

ccplim said:
How many items can a 60L hold? I currently have 2 bodies, 3 flashes (including one hammer head) and 3 lens. Might be getting another 2 more lens (telezoom) in the near future.

the one i'm holding my camera stuff ->

top drawer
70-200/2.8
50/1.8
24-85/3.5-4.5
550EX

middle drawer
10D
3 videotapes
1 swatch

bottom layer (not drawer)
A4 size stack of books to fill

other cabinet
all swatches plus super thick catalog LOL

sehsuan said:
the one i'm holding my camera stuff ->

top drawer
70-200/2.8
50/1.8
24-85/3.5-4.5
550EX

middle drawer
10D
3 videotapes
1 swatch

bottom layer (not drawer)
A4 size stack of books to fill

other cabinet
all swatches plus super thick catalog LOL

Hmm..... seems like I might need to get a bigger one :think:

You collect swatch (I assume it's swatch watches)?

get a bigger case lol teeheehe

in the end, it seems that instead of buying one big dry cabinet, getting two smaller ones with a larger combined volume is a better buy - somemore you can control the humidity level independent of each other. :)

a lot of these swatches of mine i think died already. battery leakage... :cry:

sehsuan said:
get a bigger case lol teeheehe

in the end, it seems that instead of buying one big dry cabinet, getting two smaller ones with a larger combined volume is a better buy - somemore you can control the humidity level independent of each other. :)

a lot of these swatches of mine i think died already. battery leakage... :cry:

I am now trying to figure out the space available before I make up my final decision.

How long have you been keeping those watches? I am worried with mine now. Though I only have 2, but those are the 24hrs series which is really really very hard to find in the market already.

ccplim said:
I am now trying to figure out the space available before I make up my final decision.

How long have you been keeping those watches? I am worried with mine now. Though I only have 2, but those are the 24hrs series which is really really very hard to find in the market already.

from 1995 and up. golly. how old are yours?

sehsuan said:
from 1995 and up. golly. how old are yours?

I think mine belong to the 1992 series if I did not remember wrongly. But then, they are still working :think:

DigiCabi has a booth at IT Show, you can check them out.

Olympus is also selling the DigiCabi 036 at $69.90 at their booth! Limited stocks only.

Hi, is this brand digicabi good? or am-pro? MS is promoting Bossmen, is this a good brand as well... :think:

Looking for one to replace my old dry box since i get more accessories.

sehsuan said:
the pricing is always gonna hover about the same price.

how come you are in camp and can access internet?

Pasir Laba camp have internet in the canteen. that's why.

Bean said:
DigiCabi has a booth at IT Show, you can check them out.

Olympus is also selling the DigiCabi 036 at $69.90 at their booth! Limited stocks only.

So, is there anyone check out the price of the DigiCabi at the IT show?

sumball said:
So, is there anyone check out the price of the DigiCabi at the IT show?

They ain't exactly that cheap after all. the 026 (20L) model cost $88 at the exhibition, and i check carrefour, same price also.

Regarding the 036 at $69.90, well, you must purchase any of the olympus stuffs, then you will be entitled for this promotion :(

So end of the day, nothing interesting there too. Squeezy too!

I know it's over now. But I bought the Olympus one without any other purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.