Any good dive shop to recommend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanxp

Jun 27, 2002
NUS
Visit site
hi,

need to shop for wet suit ... any good dive shop to recommend ?

would appreciate if you can list down the address and contact no or website of that shop .. thanks !!

:light: regeneration .. "need your assistance !! "

Unfortunately, I think you'll need to do some legwork cos the shops are all over Singapore, and worse still, pricing is not transparent.

Some shops you can browse at are (i) the 3 shops at Lucky Plaza basement, (ii) a few shops at Concourse, (iii) 2 or 3 shops at Riverside and Riverwalk.

I suggest that you browse at these few locations and try to shortlist the brand/model of wetsuit you want. Also impt to try on the wetsuit cos getting a good fit is vital. It shld be snug but not too tight. Diff brands are cut differently for diff body types so unfortunately you just have to get out there and shop around.

Hope this helps!!! Happy diving!

Originally posted by kng
Unfortunately, I think you'll need to do some legwork cos the shops are all over Singapore, and worse still, pricing is not transparent.

Some shops you can browse at are (i) the 3 shops at Lucky Plaza basement, (ii) a few shops at Concourse, (iii) 2 or 3 shops at Riverside and Riverwalk.

I suggest that you browse at these few locations and try to shortlist the brand/model of wetsuit you want. Also impt to try on the wetsuit cos getting a good fit is vital. It shld be snug but not too tight. Diff brands are cut differently for diff body types so unfortunately you just have to get out there and shop around.

Hope this helps!!! Happy diving!

thanks alot !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.