any good cameras that uses A4 batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanman

Oct 18, 2005
anyone knows which model has got good camera quality and uses a4 battery? thanks

never heard of a4 batteries b4.

If you meant 4xAA batteries, the quite a number; but u gota define if u want compact or slr.

anyone knows which model has got good camera quality and uses a4 battery? thanks
AA or A4? A4 I would think of paper instead.. :think:

ops sorry 2 x AA size ones

canon 20d, 30d can use AA batteries. just use the bge2 AA dedicated magazine

I recommand fuji S9600 now $799 at IT show. 4X AA battery

All the Pentax DSLR except the K10D use 4 AA batteries. Fjui S3/S2 pro, Fuji 9500,9600,S20pro, S602, Sony W5/S600, Panasonic LS1/2/3, Nikon L2 ....

2 x AA batt cameras are usually compact P&S type. IIRC, Sanyo has a 5Mp model that uses just 2 AA batt but because of its huge LCD screen, alkali batts only last something like 10 shots or so with some use of the LCD.

The first digital camera I got was a Kodak something something 3500 I think, that model was a 2.2mp with fixed focal that uses either rechargables or litium AAx2.

fujifilm 6500fd, sony h5? :x
good pns model :/

s3proooooo

aiyah, he wants a 2xAA camera which means compact la. Otherwise I'd told him about my S2pro liao. 4xAA for camera, 4xAA for builtin flash, 4xAA for external flash. Same number of AAs as when using my old film with MD12 & flash

yes bros i looking for compact camera . anyone can help ? which is using AA batteries and also use sdcard with good battery life and picture quality thanks

yes bros i looking for compact camera . anyone can help ? which is using AA batteries and also use sdcard with good battery life and picture quality thanks

Nikon S10

I recommend Canon Powershot A series. There's a lot of them, currently, so you can look at all of them and see which matches your budget.

Battery life isn't too shabby, uses SD card (this requirement throws all the Sonys and Fujifilms and Olympuses out of the window, not that all of these brands have remarkable P&S cameras anyways).

But how compact is compact? Most AA battery-using cameras would not be exactly.. Compact, if you're talking about size. =D

canon a710IS :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.