Any good books to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Hihi, Does anyone know of any good books on photography to recommend? Photography pertaining to portraits and landscape/architecture especially? Thanks in advance for sharing ;)

Faces by Jane Brown is gorgeous... I just got one ;)

For photography itself, I would like to recommend the following 2 books from Bryan Peterson.
1) Understanding Exposure
2) Learning To See Creatively

For landscapre photography, I would like to recommend John Shaw's Nature Photography Field Guild.

All are excellent. :)

I second the John's Shaw Nature Photography Field Guide. It's an excellent aid to improving your photography :D

silver.wolf said:
Where can we get all these books??
Are they available in local major bookstores? (e.g. Borders)

You can try check it out from acmabooks and if interested maybe you can join this MO thread

*MOST* of the time, book selling at acmabooks is cheaper than those you can getting outside but not all the time. :)

i think that's a great book that u can read it up...its...john hedgecoe.....name:the photographer's handbook!!!look for it .....i think got new edition!!!!

oh man! totally agree with you roosevelt! John Hedgecoe's Photographer's Handbook rocks i tell ya. Clear, concise, and filled with every single crap a photographer needs to know. Another book, though in my opinion is meant for the pros, is Mark Lucock Professional Lanscape and Environmental Photography.

BoONBa said:
oh man! totally agree with you roosevelt! John Hedgecoe's Photographer's Handbook rocks i tell ya. Clear, concise, and filled with every single crap a photographer needs to know. Another book, though in my opinion is meant for the pros, is Mark Lucock Professional Lanscape and Environmental Photography.

hahaha.....so it u!!!!!finally...man...see u here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.