Any good and inexpensive (<$100) bluetooth headset to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Had the V3 one but got complaints that it's too noisy when used outside, so now looking for one that has noise cancellation capabilities ;p

I saw this here at Challenger at $69.
Can't confirm if it is from Creative. Anyway, Creative got them from OEM. There're many same model under diff brandnames.
I'm using this, so far so good.

Don't think you can find any Bluetooth headset with noise cancelling capability.

maybe not exactly noise cancellation found in high end ear/head phones ;p I did read abt "Windstop" and DSP noise cancellation features though.

mpenza said:
Thanks. It didn't seem to have any noise cancelling mechanism though :(

Considering Motorola HS-850 now.... seems cool :)
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/208/1/

Initially, was looking at Logitech Mobile Freedom but it looks pretty big.

i am using the HS-80 which is pretty good. One thing i like about this series is that you can actually "switch off" the headset to conserve battery.

I believe you are referring to HS-810. HS-810 and HS-850 is basically the same except HS-850 supports Bluetooth V1.2.
Anyway, 60+% of all Bluetooth headsets available in the market uses chipsets from 1 particular supplier so chances are that their operation and performance are similar.

mpenza said:
Thanks. It didn't seem to have any noise cancelling mechanism though :(

Considering Motorola HS-850 now.... seems cool :)
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/208/1/

Initially, was looking at Logitech Mobile Freedom but it looks pretty big.

I am using the HS-850. Long battery life coz when you fold the boom, it switches off. When the phone rings, just flip out the boom and it switches on. Connects fast so that by the time you put it to your ear, the bluetooth is already authenticated and connected.

The pouch could have been better made though.... I dropped one when it slipped out of the pouch...:confused:

mpenza said:
ouch! yup, saw urs and it looks cool :) how's the sound quality?

Not bad. After playing with it for a while, it can get into a comfortable position on your ear. At first, I thought it was a little loose but so far it has not dropped from my ear yet. :)

I got a Jabra or Jabre one for sale .. it come free with with my purchase of philips LCD
model is BT800 or 600. There a LCD screen on the bluetooth itself ..

u want $50 Fixed. Had not use before .. only try on.
but no warranty.

if u want pm mi ..
Rgds

Too bad I just sold the Motorola 850 for 50 bucks to my cousin. I am now using the Jabra. I've used many Bluetooth device before but the Jabra FS 258 is the longest battery life and teh most comfortable. True is looks big but you can leave it in your ear the whole day without feeling any discomfort.

simon80 said:
I got a Jabra or Jabre one for sale .. it come free with with my purchase of philips LCD
model is BT800 or 600. There a LCD screen on the bluetooth itself ..

u want $50 Fixed. Had not use before .. only try on.
but no warranty.

if u want pm mi ..
Rgds
Wow, if Mpenza is not buying it, please sell it to me! :D

didnt know the bluetooth is such hot stuff .. so many pple pm mi
will let u guys know again

Status
Not open for further replies.