Any goo dplaces for photography lessons in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I'm inquiring on behalf of a friend wanted to learn more about photography (he has a SLR with some lenses).

mpenza said:
I'm inquiring on behalf of a friend wanted to learn more about photography (he has a SLR with some lenses).

mpenza, you mean classes/courses? If that is the case, perhaps you can ask him to take a closer look at Objectifs, this is one good place to go for beginners I heard. :)

Their website is : http://www.objectifs.com.sg

Hope this helps :)

Hiee....

How about getting to sign up for the free Intro to Photography sessions that i will be conducting end of the Month?......

Well...its free and if he feels that he wants to learn further...then he may go fo a more in depth course......

rgds,
me

mpenza said:
How abt an "Intro to Photography Basics by mpenza" himself? :D

There are some photography lessons conducted over at offstone maybe can check them out.

mpenza said:

U can try SAFRA photo Club, Photo Art, S'pore Colour photography Society or PSS

sulhan said:
Hiee....

How about getting to sign up for the free Intro to Photography sessions that i will be conducting end of the Month?......

Well...its free and if he feels that he wants to learn further...then he may go fo a more in depth course......

rgds,
me

Hihi, me wanna sign up also... ;p

BTW Sulhan, do you need anythings??

Status
Not open for further replies.