any gd things to buy in australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who 'live to eat' will lurrvvee melbourne!! :D

People who 'eat to live' will want to come back to melbourne for the array of good food! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you're coffee lover, must try espressos here in melb... and of cos the desserts too. Go for turkish food too.. like the kebabs at Lambs (Chapel St).. yummo..

Have a ball there dude..

does anyone know what are the products that are much higher in price then sold in Singapore ?

For eg. electronics ? maybe ?

please advise

Seems like melbourne is a food haven too.... great! :thumbsup: :sweat:

Thanks folks for the tips! ;)

Beattitude said:
does anyone know what are the products that are much higher in price then sold in Singapore ?

For eg. electronics ? maybe ?

please advise

one thing for sure ... dun buy any photography stuff there ... its generally more expensive even after duty free is applied ...

darrelchia said:
one thing for sure ... dun buy any photography stuff there ... its generally more expensive even after duty free is applied ...

Besides this, any other stuffs that are expensive in Australia ?
Will try to avoid those.. ;)

How about clothings ?, toiletries, stationary ? food ?

Beattitude said:
Besides this, any other stuffs that are expensive in Australia ?
Will try to avoid those.. ;)

How about clothings ?, toiletries, stationary ? food ?

Generally, i'd think most of the things u listed aboved are priced almost similar as the ones over here in SG. Price of fast fd is abt the same.. but u can get a whole pizza for $5.50-$8 (good for budget conscious uni students) :bsmilie:

Personally I'd avoid buying electronics meant to be brought back here. The things in Melb could be costlier.. Oh, DVDs are much cheaper in Melb :thumbsup:

.... hhhmmm.... are u thinking of going melb to study? judging from your list of items (toiletries, stationary) :think:

Sort of, heard from my friends some of the stuffz there are pretty expensive so will need to stock up first :D

calculators, kettle, etc ?

RuthBaby said:
paul.. can get me a small cute mousetrap?
7 11 or those mini mart shd have

i wan the wooden type

hehehehe

er
but me back for almost 10 mths liao
will keep a look out for my nx trip then :D

Beattitude said:
Sort of, heard from my friends some of the stuffz there are pretty expensive so will need to stock up first :D

calculators, kettle, etc ?

You can get a kettle in one of those Asian supermarket there...

As for calculators... there are many for the different field of study (engineering, scientific, etc..) So, not sure which range you looking for. But, I can't help much with this one, cos I survived my course with a 'no-fuss' non-progamable one.

Status
Not open for further replies.