any gd things to buy in australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmen1977

Jun 30, 2002
CCK
xmen1977.clubsnap.org
wonder Melbourne got any gd things to buy?

now AUS$ has grown stronger liao
S$1 to AUS$0.985
:cry:

Originally posted by Kevin
Honey?

Fresh Albolone?
Ya Ya, Buy Albolone, very cheap there, buy n cook with instant noodle.....:bsmilie:

my god, u counted? ;)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by RuthBaby
Dildos :D
Must remember to visit King Cross, sydney.. den u will get to see 100001 kind of dildos

whahahah

Originally posted by Linkster
i think those surfing stuff like quiksilver and billabong should be cheaper over there? :dunno:

not by much, surprisingly... or maybe dept stores are the wrong places to buy these...

Originally posted by Linkster
i think those surfing stuff like quiksilver and billabong should be cheaper over there? :dunno:

If you go during the end of their summer (I think early March/April), then surfee stuffs would probably be cheaper due to summer sales.

If you are interested in vase then they have lots of nice looking one there and affordable too (quality equivalent to those you can find in Takashimaya, but much cheaper).

As for wine, personally I like wines from Yarra (Victoria), Margaret River (Western Australia) and vineyards like Evans & Te, Rosemount Estate, etc. These wines are relatively cheaper in Australian than Singapore. If you can afford more, you can get very good wine. ;)

how can we forget koalas and kangaroos?? the soft toys of cos...:devil: :devil:

Go to SMith Street Fitzroy for Nike, Adidas and other clothes makers warehouse. Cheaper, but out of season or odd sized items. End of summer / beginning of Autumn stock take sale normally end June early July.

xmen1977 said:
wonder Melbourne got any gd things to buy?

now AUS$ has grown stronger liao
S$1 to AUS$0.985
:cry:

Sigh...

Now its S$1 to AUD$0.82 .. effectively S$1.22 to AUD$1

Arghs.... shld i change now or wait till end of the year.. :confused: :mad2:
Aussie and NzD dollars are going up...

charvy said:
Sigh...

Now its S$1 to AUD$0.82 .. effectively S$1.22 to AUD$1

Arghs.... shld i change now or wait till end of the year.. :confused: :mad2:
Aussie and NzD dollars are going up...

A$ going up against S$.... One year ago, it was lower than S$ but now it is on the upward trend... 2 weeks ago, was A$1 to S$1.18 and this week at about S$1.21/2. I'm also waiting for the right time but it is not easy to predict. I will settle for S$1.20 as my holidays is coming up in Dec...

Status
Not open for further replies.