Any gamers in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy81

Feb 13, 2007
Jurong West
www.flickr.com
Hmm i wonder if there are any photographers who are also avid gamers, so wat consoles do u own? :think:

I do my gaming on a PS3, helps to destress :)

PURE PC GAMER all the way from the AMIGA Computer days.

Just finish, Gears of War and F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate. Revisiting Roller Coaster Tycoon Soaked at the moment for something "light" weight before i start on Mass Effect. Not bad for an old man huh? heh

PURE PC GAMER all the way from the AMIGA Computer days.

Just finish, Gears of War and F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate. Revisiting Roller Coaster Tycoon Soaked at the moment for something "light" weight before i start on Mass Effect. Not bad for an old man huh? heh

WA i like gears of war!! Nw eagerly awaiting for gears of war 2 :gbounce: Mass effect is good too :thumbsup: Love rpgs ;)

Last edited:
WA i like gears of war!! Nw eagerly awaiting for gears of war 2 :gbounce: Mass effect is good too :thumbsup: Love rpgs ;)

Ya me too... Gears of War 2 will really be going 3D in combat motion. Metal Gear Solid will also be out of this world but I am searching to find back the earlier Part 1 and 2 heheh..I forgot most of the storyline heh....this final one is the finalised to tie it all up nicely...so hate to play it without getting reacquainted with the storyline first heh.

Ya me too... Gears of War 2 will really be going 3D in combat motion. Metal Gear Solid will also be out of this world but I am searching to find back the earlier Part 1 and 2 heheh..I forgot most of the storyline heh....this final one is the finalised to tie it all up nicely...so hate to play it without getting reacquainted with the storyline first heh.

Part 1 n Part 2 is hard to find :sweat::sweat: but i am playing mgs4 and its seriously GOOD :thumbsup: LOL Get a PS3 and we can play metal gear online together!!! :bsmilie:

My Xbox 360 is collecting dust for almost 6 month......

i am playing gears of war now on pc , it rocks!! playing campaign now

hahah i am thinking of buying ps3 just for playing winning eleven.

Got PS3, Xbox 360, and Also PSP. I'm RPGamer too, waiting for Tales of Vesperia for the 360 early next month.

Jimmy you should be careful about asking how many gamers here heheh there are alot of photographers here who are into gaming as far as I can recall any gaming threads all these years heheh

Jimmy you should be careful about asking how many gamers here heheh there are alot of photographers here who are into gaming as far as I can recall any gaming threads all these years heheh

oops.....:sweat::sweat::sweat:

hahah i am thinking of buying ps3 just for playing winning eleven.

Buy it for MGS4 it rocks!! :thumbsup: Although winning eleven is good too...bt wait for the 2009 version the 2008 version is okish oni i feel :)

if i want to buy one

can tell me wich is better...

xbox v ps3 v wii ???

i need something that can play powerpets and/or neopets... rest not so important

but hopefully can hook to online

Status
Not open for further replies.