Any fireworks This year end

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianaino

Deregistered
Nov 19, 2007
Orchard
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if there's any fireworks this year end at esplanade?

Any suggestions for a good park to "park" our gears and await the fireworks? :)

"To ensure public safety, the footway along Benjamin Sheares Bridge will be closed to the public from 6pm on 31 Dec 07 to 1am on 1 Jan 08. "

that what it says on the website. footway on bridge is closed.

Any suggestion for a good spot?

Thanks !!!
How about Marina Square? Is that a good place to take photo the fireworks?
Shears bridge won't be close, but when the fireworks start I am sure ( like the years before ) that drivers will stop in the middle of the road and view the fire works. TP will there I reckon ... lolx...

Anyone thought about Shaw Towers?
Wonder which directions they will fire the fireworks this year.

Shaw Tower? the one at beach road?
How about the roof top garden of Esplanade? any one knows if it will stay opened?

"To ensure public safety, the footway along Benjamin Sheares Bridge will be closed to the public from 6pm on 31 Dec 07 to 1am on 1 Jan 08. "

that what it says on the website. footway on bridge is closed.

Any suggestion for a good spot?

sian. they freaking making full use of the "stage" which all of us feared. if they don't close the bridge, who the hell wanna go the that stage where they used for NDP. seems for all future fireworks, gonna be this way...

There's something at Jewel Box/Mt Faber too?

Not sure whether this year will there be any firework at Vivo City. They are having a count down party also:D
Yes there is fire works will be shown but the crowd there,I tell you.You can't imagine.:bigeyes::what:

Will there be any fireworks at night on the 1st?

Yes there is fire works will be shown but the crowd there,I tell you.You can't imagine.:bigeyes::what:
expect: 160,000 :bigeyes:

Hi guys, mind sharing where will you guys be stationing at if you are taking the fireworks? :)

Thanks!

the vivo one is 30th nov...is it changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.