any fireworks for NDP rehearsal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno84ph

Sep 20, 2004
anyone knows if there'll be fireworks today (30th June) from the NDP rehearsal ?
and roughly wat time will the fireworks start if there's any ?

thanks in advance

hi there will be fireworks, but only abt 20% of the whole actual display. i reckon the fireworks will be ard 8+ considering the parade is from 6-9

hope this helps

Yes there is. The last week I was there taking photos it started at around 8.15. Try to be there earlier.

thanks guys, really appreciate it.
happy shooting !

where's the rehearsal gonna be at? and where's a good point to set up to shoot the fireworks?

fireworks should be on nat day parade, nat day parade preview, nat day family day (for the families/friends of the participants) and 1 more.

rehersal should be at the parade ground which is at marina

there will be fireworks tonight at the nat stadium

I'll be attending the rehearsal today with a friend (since he has tickets) but i doubt i wanna lug the tripod around. :bsmilie: Prob research on where the fireworks is coming from and stuff... :)

Just a check....

Did anyone see fireworks for today NDP show?

I am at the esplanade aread for quite some time but never see any fireworks...

There wasn't any fireworks tonight. Waited for the show to finish but didn't see any fireworks... and I was told that there would be... :confused:

no fireworks at all..

Was waiting for the fireworks also... :(

the ff at stadium also very little...

:(

I was told on another thread that the preview would be happening 1 or 2 weeks before the actual fireworks display. Does anyone know when that will be yet?

Sad... was waiting for fire work but never come... now, must wait for the next rd of full dress rehearsal.... please update if anyone got news.... Anyone got pictures to share??

i was told there will be fireworks from 14 jul(rehersal), 21 jul(rehersal), 28 july(preview), 4 aug(rehersal)

the rehersal on 7 jul the fireworks shdnt start yet

hope this helps - but dun kill me if the info not 100% correct!

i was told there will be fireworks from 14 jul(rehersal), 21 jul(rehersal), 28 july(preview), 4 aug(rehersal)

the rehersal on 7 jul the fireworks shdnt start yet

hope this helps - but dun kill me if the info not 100% correct!
thanks for the info.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.