Any Female Photographers around?

picatso

Jun 6, 2009
Singapore
Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any female photographers around so that we can go shooting together...

just write "stay at home mother of two" in their profile, nobody will disturb them.

Somehow, I think that won't stop all. Maybe most single, hungry males who want a sweet young thing smiling at them and beckoning comingly at their direction could be dissuaded, but there will always be a special group. :bsmilie: Besides, as they would say, "stay at home mother of two" maybe very hot mar. :bsmilie:

They live in fear that every "photo-outing" will turn out to be TFCD where they are the model, and they will not receive any CD? :bsmilie:

Yes, by which unfortunately I've been singled out as the rose among the thorns in the LFC thread for a (dunno if ever will happen for real) LFC photoshoot. =___=""

Kidding. Anyway, its been quite some time since oldskool and lotusfairy organise outings for us females, maybe if u approach them, they'd get geared up to organise one soon! :)

Yes, by which unfortunately I've been singled out as the rose among the thorns in the LFC thread for a (dunno if ever will happen for real) LFC photoshoot. =___=""

Kidding. Anyway, its been quite some time since oldskool and lotusfairy organise outings for us females, maybe if u approach them, they'd get geared up to organise one soon! :)

Sorry, what is LFC?

Love Fresh Chicks? :bsmilie:

Sorry, what is LFC?

Love Fresh Chicks? :bsmilie:

HAHA. :p

I'm a lil high profile in this... testosterone-filled thread. The guys are cool though!! I'd say its great having respect from the other males in CS in such topics.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/861763-Liverpool-Football-Club-*55*-Starting-Season-55-with-a-3-1-win-over-Manyoo/page5

But I've seen the ugly chikopek members in cs as well!! Thats why when I go shooting, its either with close friends around or with oldskool and lotusfairy. Just necessary precautions. :)

There are no females on the Internet. :bsmilie:

I'd love to join your outings if you'll include me though... :)

brapodam said:
That is a big lie, bonnie. You should know it very well :bsmilie:

I'm actually a 45 year old balding freelance 'artist' with a beer belly and a fetish for shooting XMM. but of course I'm not going to reveal that. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the suggestion!!! :bsmilie:
you are welcome.
HAHA. :p

I'm a lil high profile in this... testosterone-filled thread. The guys are cool though!! I'd say its great having respect from the other males in CS in such topics.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/861763-Liverpool-Football-Club-*55*-Starting-Season-55-with-a-3-1-win-over-Manyoo/page5

But I've seen the ugly chikopek members in cs as well!! Thats why when I go shooting, its either with close friends around or with oldskool and lotusfairy. Just necessary precautions. :)
I think they see you as a soccer mum..... :p