Any fans out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
Hi,

Any 林志玲 fans out there? Saw her in the OSIM advertisement recently. Wah! damn well maintained for her age boy. Must give it to OSIM this time on a great choice for their international marketing campaign!:thumbsup: Even better still if OSIM could ask her to come over to do some promotional campaign ;p - yes, heard that she is damn expensive … kekeke

Cheers!

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi,

Any 林志玲 fans out there? Saw her in the OSIM advertisement recently. Wah! damn well maintained for her age boy. Must give it to OSIM this time on a great choice for their international marketing campaign!:thumbsup: Even better still if OSIM could ask her to come over to do some promotional campaign ;p - yes, heard that she is damn expensive … kekeke

Cheers!
Bro the way u say it u made her sound so old she quite young lei.......:sweat:

Jun 18, 2005
westz
Hi,

Cheers!
if they can afford to hire her for the ad, i dun tink $$ is the problem...mayb its she that has no time ;)
in the ad, i hope im the "hands" that's doing the massage for her manz... :bsmilie:

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
if she were based here, you can always aspire to be her next AJ :) http://www.pbase.com/albertjou/chiling Check out his other galleries .... he is "CS" calibre ;p
I wish boy … but I think a bit difficult for her to base here lah … I mean I heard her charges are something like 25-50K SGD per event kind … where got such things over here one? That’s why must salute to osim … kekeke … thks for the link … mann she is good in posing … anyway here is another …

http://www.rayli.com.cn/zhuanti/linzhiling/linzhiling.html

Bro the way u say it u made her sound so old she quite young lei.......:sweat:
Ya hor … sorly sorly … kekeke

if they can afford to hire her for the ad, i dun tink $$ is the problem...mayb its she that has no time ;) in the ad, i hope im the "hands" that's doing the massage for her manz... :bsmilie:
Bro, u got me imagining things liao … how about being the massage chair instead of uSqueez ...but not 張菲 on it ... kekeke

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
30+, consider old already ... by asian model standard...
that may be but she's still "unplaced" till this point in time ... still solid ...;p ... kekeke

boredphuck

Deregistered
Aug 24, 2007
Sengkang
www.flickr.com
im a big fan of hers. so much so that wife gets angry when i paste my face on the tv when the osim ad comes on and i start giggling like an idiot.

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
im a big fan of hers. so much so that wife gets angry when i paste my face on the tv when the osim ad comes on and i start giggling like an idiot.

Kekeke ... can check more of her ads at utube ... i kinda like the Yogurt one ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5-AAPq4cE&mode=related&search=

Also, heard some rumors that she'll be in S'pore on the 6 Sep 07 ... :confused: ... wonder if there is any actual info ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom