Any Events on 09.06.2005 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennislim

Feb 10, 2003
Bishan
www.tripletsproductions.com
Am free on the above day and wondering is there any SSF at Cineleisure there ?

Or is there any other activity elsewhere ...e.g. Bugis junction , etc ?

Or anybody wanna join me / anybody welcome me to join them =)

according to the schedule:
SSF 090605
stage A:
6pm radio
6.30 to 10pm HipHop grand final rehearsal
stage B and C
band performances with radio intervals in between...

jkl said:
SSF 090605
stage A:
6pm radio
stage B and C

where u got the schedule from ?

besides SSF any others ? --> just wanna know more activities so got more choices ...

jkl said:
SSF 090605
stage A:
6pm radio
stage B and C

the hip hop is at stage C right ?

stage A at NYC youth park

España Arabica
Sahara Beatz

When: 08 Jun 2005 (Wed), 6.30 PM - 09 Jun 2005 (Thu), 8.30 PM at the Esplanade Concourse

Passionate flamenco and exotic belly dancing showcases the rhythms and dance of Spain, Latin America and the Middle East. Accompanied by a darbuka and a conga player, this is belly dancing with a twist.

Showtimes
8 Jun, Wed 6:30pm - 7pm
8.30pm - 9pm
9 Jun, Thu 6:30pm - 7pm
8.30pm - 9pm

Admission is FREE

hazekang said:
España Arabica
Sahara Beatz

When: 08 Jun 2005 (Wed), 6.30 PM - 09 Jun 2005 (Thu), 8.30 PM at the Esplanade Concourse

Passionate flamenco and exotic belly dancing showcases the rhythms and dance of Spain, Latin America and the Middle East. Accompanied by a darbuka and a conga player, this is belly dancing with a twist.

Showtimes
8 Jun, Wed 6:30pm - 7pm
8.30pm - 9pm
9 Jun, Thu 6:30pm - 7pm
8.30pm - 9pm

Admission is FREE

hmmm seems interesting =)

Haa anymore = )

That is belly dancing by Belinda, my teacher.
I happened to be there without my SLR. Anyone taken any pics of her dancing? Please do post here....in any case, I was one of the person kana drag down to dance with her....if anyone got a pic of me and her, please do let me know. I saw some photographers there, just wonder any of them are from club snap?

woah... so u were the one... great performance! i was there with a couple of csers... my photos too lousy to be posted... will ask the rest to do the honour...

jnifur said:
That is belly dancing by Belinda, my teacher.
I happened to be there without my SLR. Anyone taken any pics of her dancing? Please do post here....in any case, I was one of the person kana drag down to dance with her....if anyone got a pic of me and her, please do let me know. I saw some photographers there, just wonder any of them are from club snap?

u the gal in white (eh actualli looks yellow in my pics) ah? ur dancing so good :)

hazekang said:
u the gal in white (eh actualli looks yellow in my pics) ah? ur dancing so good :)

hahaha slow lar... pple already offline liao... ;p

jkl said:
woah... so u were the one... great performance! i was there with a couple of csers... my photos too lousy to be posted... will ask the rest to do the honour...

wah my pics blur as always... need to wait for master ashleyy's pics liao

eh... how u guys transfer wan? mine still at 22% somemore i loaded earlier than u

Status
Not open for further replies.