Any drone community?

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Been flying with the DJI Phantom, but had since sold it off and upgraded to the Inspire 1. Loving every bit of it. Was checking how is the community in Singapore, like any from here?

So far the regulation had been very... I would say 'silent' about the operation of drones. As far as I know, as long as you don't fly it in the no fly zone (airport zones) and anything more then 60m. It is still fine.

Cheers...

I strongly doubt anyone using Inspire would stick to <60m elevation ... which i guess include you also ... hahaha

So what do you have to add on to 'regulations'?

Been flying with the DJI Phantom, but had since sold it off and upgraded to the Inspire 1. Loving every bit of it. Was checking how is the community in Singapore, like any from here?

So far the regulation had been very... I would say 'silent' about the operation of drones. As far as I know, as long as you don't fly it in the no fly zone (airport zones) and anything more then 60m. It is still fine.

Cheers...

Would you know if the inspire photo quality is much better than say vision plus or even gopro 4?

Clearer regulations will probably be rolled out this year...

Anyone using a Hubsanx4 ?

Seen that the two fb link are not available