Any Donal Fagen-Steely Dan fans here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hi each,

Just listening to the album, "Kamakiriad" whilst browsing CS.

The present track playing is, "Teahouse On The Tracks".

Do you know the track ? and, do you like Donald Fagen and/or Steely Dan ?

Any suggestions as to tracks to listen to ???

A favourite of mine has always been FM.

Cheers :)

Ok, How about, "Walk Between Raindrops" from the Nightfly album .....? anybody out there as old as me ? :bsmilie:

Ok, How about, "Walk Between Raindrops" from the Nightfly album .....? anybody out there as old as me ? :bsmilie:

Well I would not call myself their biggest fan but some of my favorites that never leaves my iPod are Do it Again, Rikki Don't lose my Number, Gaucho, some great ones from Fagen's The Nightfly album where you have New Frontier, I.G.Y, Hey Nineteen, Walk between Raindrops.

There are a few more but the old mp3 files i had old Steely Dan no tag so lose their names hahahah.....it has been so long in my early PC ...I can't recall the name heheh..but I can hum you a few bars hahahah....

Steely Dan and Donald Fagen does some really cool songs....they will never leave my ipod or music collection. Donald Fagen did something recently last year. I have have but it is not as good as his earlier work

Not sure how old you are but I am in my early 40s and it is abit older stuff which I should not be listening to but then again I am a music buff and I love good music too much to care man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.