Any dog owners here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by zekai
anyone experincing skin problem on their dogs, wan to share your experience?

freshie mind if I OT here, I can start new thread.

My dog skin problem is driving me nuts!

at first she developed bad rashes on her belly then bring to vet, injection and drug, clear up

change her food to ekanuba from pedigree. Her skin went worst. hair drop and got a lot of bald patches.
She is so itchy, she keep scratching until wounds all over her face, ears.

very "kek sim" want to faint

on advise of friend change to Solid Gold Holistic dog food and Flak seed oil supplement. she seem to be a bit better. But Solid Gold is so EXXXXXXXXXXXX

like to know if anything special you guys/gals feed your dogs. Any supplements? Or any banned food for them.

Any one else have problem with ekanuba or only me?

your dog could be allergic to grass. my dog socks, a border collie lab cross also suffers from skin problems. she has short fur btw. for her, i use a combination of treatments. shower with episoothe oatmeal shampoo once a week. after shampoo, apply episoothe oatmeal conditioner. one tablespoon of velcote oil a day. she's eating eukanuba lamb and rice meal. might try the raw diet as recommended by jeff. i brought her to the vet before too. after medication, all is well then the problem comes back again after a while. the medication prescribed to them won't be good in the long run. the vet prescribed prednisolone to her which is a steroid. prolonged use of prednisolone or other such cortico steroids have very negative side effects. so far, the shampoo and oil treatment seems to hold up well.

Both 11months old and have yet to go for grooming.

fc04fe7c.jpg.orig.jpg

Originally posted by Harlequin
Both 11months old and have yet to go for grooming.

fc04fe7c.jpg.orig.jpg
if u are intrested, i can intro u a very good groomer :)

Glad to see dog lovers in this forum as well! My schnauzer is on a BARF diet and I must say that the advantages of a BARF diet are endless! you can actually go to this site too to read a all you need to know FAQ on BARF.
It solves most problems on dogs..skin problems...bad teeth..etc. They will still have bags of energy to give you headaches.
:D

here it is...not that kibbles are bad..just would like to have more pple know about this diet.

barfers.com

for skin probs hor, probably Abady will be a better choice...dunno abt others..but my fren's schnauzer is feeding on abady and her condition improved tremendously.. currently feeding mine Solid Gold Holistic wif salmon oil supplements..still some rashes around, will try feeding Abady then get back to u all abt whether it's a good diet anot... ;)

Abady is better for schanuzers. A bit expensive and hard to come by but worth it.

My two schnauzers don't have the so called schnauzer bumps after going on this diet.

I hope to stay in a big house so my little "gal" has more space to run.

:thumbsup:

u let ur schnauzer take which flavor one? beef or lamb?

Originally posted by Harlequin
Abady is better for schanuzers. A bit expensive and hard to come by but worth it.

My two schnauzers don't have the so called schnauzer bumps after going on this diet.

Figo is here :D taken when he is 4mth old

figo.jpg

Went goo dunno how many times during this thread. :heart:

But why do so many people have white dogs?
What's wrong with brown, or even mixed coloured?
(Pepsi!!! :heart: Someday, I'll dognap you. You just wait.)

IMHO, I think white dogs are too cute to be true.

When I move out, I want a big dog. Any big dog will do. *sigh*
/me wait long long...

Originally posted by Poledra
Went goo dunno how many times during this thread. :heart:

But why do so many people have white dogs?
What's wrong with brown, or even mixed coloured?
(Pepsi!!! :heart: Someday, I'll dognap you. You just wait.)

IMHO, I think white dogs are too cute to be true.

When I move out, I want a big dog. Any big dog will do. *sigh*
/me wait long long...

I think this will fit your requirements..... big.... and brown :D

fbca7720.jpg

or a cream color version of the same breed :vhappy:

fbca71ea.jpg

Originally posted by Jean

fbca7720.jpg

*goes goooo :heart: again.

I like this one better. Got a thing against white dogs. especially the furry, fluffy ones.

But it's ex, right?
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.