Any Dog Lovers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haze said:
gosh i hates that too..
my downstair neighbour everytime he open door i also almost faint..
ke lian u... complain to town council?

It does help when you file a complain to town council, tating the dropping, etc which might be harmful to neighbourhood.
They will issue warning letter to the owner or send someone to investigate the problem.

scanner said:
It does help when you file a complain to town council, tating the dropping, etc which might be harmful to neighbourhood.
They will issue warning letter to the owner or send someone to investigate the problem.

Just dun ended up the cats are confiscate.
Your neighbour will hate u forever :)

scanner said:

I would suggest talking to your neighbour face to face, if not drop an anynomous letter in their letterbox. Under AVA regulations, cats are not allowed in HDB flats. What your neighbour will get is not a warning letter from town council but a visit from AVA to confiscate the cats. And when AVA confiscate, its not like SPCA where they are put up for adoption. They put the cats down as pests.

I have a 4months old Rottweiler...She is a nice puppy, and good breed.
Definately not a killer dog as the society had labelled them.

wong_se said:
I have a 4months old Rottweiler...She is a nice puppy, and good breed.
Definately not a killer dog as the society had labelled them.

:) i believe u
my friend have a 2yr old Bull terrier.. she is big size but very gentle.. i love her so much...

did talked nicely to the lady involved,
for they r a nice family but for the cats.
promise will keep the smell down,
but its still the same.

didn't want to involve the authorities,
fear that the cats might be put down.

bearing as much as i can with it.

jude

centuryegg said:
I would suggest talking to your neighbour face to face, if not drop an anynomous letter in their letterbox. Under AVA regulations, cats are not allowed in HDB flats. What your neighbour will get is not a warning letter from town council but a visit from AVA to confiscate the cats. And when AVA confiscate, its not like SPCA where they are put up for adoption. They put the cats down as pests.

Pls dun do that :embrass:

My cherish :)

cherish.jpg

judeseah said:
did talked nicely to the lady involved,
for they r a nice family but for the cats.
promise will keep the smell down,
but its still the same.

didn't want to involve the authorities,
fear that the cats might be put down.

bearing as much as i can with it.

jude

talk to her again.. nag until she scare

count me in... used to have a pug & aust silky terrier. now left the terrier.

Haze said:
talk to her again.. nag until she scare

Another suggestion.... ask her to get litter bins, those with materials to absorb the cat urine. Most prob the cats are peeing everywhere that's why there is a smell.

Many a times, pet owners are clueless as to how to take care of their pets and what their pet's behaviour are. They think that the pets are just there to act and look cute.....

Her name is Bully, 2 yrs old, Female. very gentle dog...

bully.jpg

Drudkh said:
count me in... used to have a pug & aust silky terrier. now left the terrier.

^_____^post your dog pic.
This sunday will u go Dog show??

centuryegg said:
Another suggestion.... ask her to get litter bins, those with materials to absorb the cat urine. Most prob the cats are peeing everywhere that's why there is a smell.

Many a times, pet owners are clueless as to how to take care of their pets and what their pet's behaviour are. They think that the pets are just there to act and look cute.....

i think the owner did not traint the cat. Also did not bother to mop the floor everytime it pee.
;o cat cannot shower right

Errz said:
yeah..u know how isit like rite when a dog keeps barking. I dont want to wait till kena complain then must send him away...

garang guni horn he also bark. I think he abit racist.. he bark louder when he see indian (i know, dogs color blind...but... :x )
and I dont want to PS away his 'thing' lah. must be proud of it mah... u guy u should understand mah :bsmilie:

Eh .. same leh .. i think all dogs standard... cannot stand indian :rolleyes:.. mine also barks like crazy when the gardener comes :sweat:

Proud .. erhhh okkkk ... :think:

Haze said:
;o.. ur westie is a female? How old again?
Will u bring her to dog show this sunday?

Nah ... will be shooting ... won't bring them here...

My rascals ... from the original owners' premises ...

TaurusDodo.jpg

dEthANGeL said:
My rascals ... from the original owners' premises ...

TaurusDodo.jpg

:embrass: i cannot see photobucket pic here.. i go home then see ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.