• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Any Dog Lovers here?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#1
Hi,

Not sure if I will get bomb Ba if i post about dog here.. i think will have ppl said i should post in dog forum. But CS is the most pop forum in SG. the rest is quite quiet.

So any Dog lovers here? :D.. pls share what dog are u having?
I am thinking of getting westie or Maltese.

This sunday there is dog show in Singapore expo.. will u go?:angel:
 

#2
Haze said:
Hi,

Not sure if I will get bomb Ba if i post about dog here.. i think will have ppl said i should post in dog forum. But CS is the most pop forum in SG. the rest is quite quiet.

So any Dog lovers here? :D.. pls share what dog are u having?
I am thinking of getting westie or Maltese.

This sunday there is dog show in Singapore expo.. will u go?:angel:
Im more of cat person, but do like dogs, i have a 1 and half year old golden retriever, but i dont particularly like the shows that much.
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,140
0
36
Northland
#5
hmmmm......since there is a thread on dogs, I might as well say my piece. I know of a fine young lady who just lost her beloved dog. So, if any of you has too many puppies/ dogs and wanna find a new home for them...do drop me an email.


She misses her dog ..so I hope to cheer her up :)
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#6
wildstallion said:
Im more of cat person, but do like dogs, i have a 1 and half year old golden retriever, but i dont particularly like the shows that much.
My mum love cats too.. she every morning and evening go downstair feed the cats :)..
she don't dirty the street. will always wait for the cat finish and throw away the paper.

I think i went to dog show twice in my life nian. Because now no dog.. so thought of going there can touch touch dogs ma
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#7
Errz said:
I got a maltese , age almost 6yrs. Getting more and more naughty (kena pampered by in-laws) :bsmilie:
Wow your maltese very pretty. is a she or her?
I have one too.. 16 yrs old. but passed away last mth -____-
trying to search for a new maltese for 1 mth.. but not much luck.
about to give up liao.. if within 1 more mth no luck i will take a male westie.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#8
jsbn said:
Hmm... Love dogs but my folks ain't animal lovers. :(
hey my mum too.. last time when my sis bought cherish. My mum so angry... dun talk to her for many days.. after that.. she is the one pamper cherish most. And of course cherish love her the most.
That day when i called her, will put cherish to sleep. She was so sad, when i reached home.. all things belong to cherish was throwed away. She was too sad to see anything related to her -____-...

I was too sad to stop her too .. until now we did not discuss much about "cherish" scare will cry after talking about her.
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#9
AhV said:
hmmmm......since there is a thread on dogs, I might as well say my piece. I know of a fine young lady who just lost her beloved dog. So, if any of you has too many puppies/ dogs and wanna find a new home for them...do drop me an email.


She misses her dog ..so I hope to cheer her up :)
is it the westie lost at Toa payoh? I saw the post too..
there is a schaszuars lost at Telok blangah too..
hope she found her baby back asap.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#10
Oh ... thanks for the headsup .. i'll head down for the dog show.

Warning though, Westie has ear problems ... its inherent in their breed.

I've got a Westie crossed with Cairn terrier .. and a Golden Retriever ... they really brighten my day when i get home from work or when i'm feeling down
 

#11
Haze said:
hey my mum too.. last time when my sis bought cherish. My mum so angry... dun talk to her for many days.. after that.. she is the one pamper cherish most. And of course cherish love her the most.
This is what happening to me also. My dog slowly 'posion' them 1 by 1. First my mum-in-law, then slowly Father-in-law. :bsmilie:

Now he's the 'king' in the family
 

#12
Haze said:
Wow your maltese very pretty. is a she or her?
I have one too.. 16 yrs old. but passed away last mth -____-
trying to search for a new maltese for 1 mth.. but not much luck.
about to give up liao.. if within 1 more mth no luck i will take a male westie.
not pretty, but handsome :bsmilie: joking
Guess now u know is a she or he
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#13
dEthANGeL said:
Oh ... thanks for the headsup .. i'll head down for the dog show.

Warning though, Westie has ear problems ... its inherent in their breed.

I've got a Westie crossed with Cairn terrier .. and a Golden Retriever ... they really brighten my day when i get home from work or when i'm feeling down
Ya That's what i have been Missing now!
:cry:
I want a Dog!!!!..
Got pic of your babies?
Guess what yesterday i went to a friend's friend's pet shop. He got 8 dogs.. i dun know the owner.. play with his 8 dogs for 3 hrs :p.. I did not even bother if he mind or not ;P
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#14
Errz said:
This is what happening to me also. My dog slowly 'posion' them 1 by 1. First my mum-in-law, then slowly Father-in-law. :bsmilie:

Now he's the 'king' in the family
Where do u stay ah.. ;p.. can i go play with ur dog.. joking.
My home upstair.. have a guy have 2 husky.
So cute.. everytime i will stare at downstair from the kitchen and see if he is walking his dogs there. Next time saw him, will just go down and play with his dogs :)...
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#15
Errz said:
not pretty, but handsome :bsmilie: joking
Guess now u know is a she or he
oh is a he.. mine is a she.
Is a he difficult to raise?
My biggest worry is scare i cannot handle male dog.. the westie owner told me male dog is same nice and gentle as female so might give a try.
Did u sterlise him?

I went to see many maltese pups this few weeks.. could not find a really nice one.. a really nice one cost more then 1k-___-
 

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
707
0
0
nowhere
#16
Hi there,
I have a 10years old silky terrier wanna give away... be cos of my mum health condition,nobody have time to take care of him.. So if anybody interested pls PM me...Btw, my dog is still very healthy no doubt he's already 10years old..See to believe ok..
 

#17
Haze said:
oh is a he.. mine is a she.
Is a he difficult to raise?
My biggest worry is scare i cannot handle male dog.. the westie owner told me male dog is same nice and gentle as female so might give a try.
Did u sterlise him?

I went to see many maltese pups this few weeks.. could not find a really nice one.. a really nice one cost more then 1k-___-
Quite ok as I train (not professional :bsmilie: ) him from young. But now...after being pampered by my In-Laws... He's getting more and more "ba dao" :sweat:

Dogs r smart..they know how to deal with people.

I did not sterlise him (yet), but got the intention.

BTW , anyone attend the waggie (waggie.com.sg) training b4?

I got him at $1200 at the pet safari (east point mall). Yeah.. expensive..but me and my wife r happy that we found him.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#18
Yawoo said:
Hi there,
I have a 10years old silky terrier wanna give away... be cos of my mum health condition,nobody have time to take care of him.. So if anybody interested pls PM me...Btw, my dog is still very healthy no doubt he's already 10years old..See to believe ok..
Aiy... I do hope you decide not to as @ 10 years old, a dog has already grown attached to its master/mistress. It'll put your dog into distress.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#19
Haze said:
Ya That's what i have been Missing now!
:cry:
I want a Dog!!!!..
Got pic of your babies?
Guess what yesterday i went to a friend's friend's pet shop. He got 8 dogs.. i dun know the owner.. play with his 8 dogs for 3 hrs :p.. I did not even bother if he mind or not ;P
I adopted them after the passing of my yorkshire terrier ... Couldn't really stand the "silence" and the bustle when he was around :cry: Got a few snapshots of them in my webshots ... didn't really have time to upload all of their photos. But surprisingly, they coexist DAMN well ... giving way to each other and never fighting :lovegrin:
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#20
Errz said:
Quite ok as I train (not professional :bsmilie: ) him from young. But now...after being pampered by my In-Laws... He's getting more and more "ba dao" :sweat:

Dogs r smart..they know how to deal with people.

I did not sterlise him (yet), but got the intention.

BTW , anyone attend the waggie (waggie.com.sg) training b4?

I got him at $1200 at the pet safari (east point mall). Yeah.. expensive..but me and my wife r happy that we found him.
ALAMAK ... don't make him an eunuch lar.. you pro .. but you also beri mean :nono: :bsmilie: .. believe me .. it'll not stop him from humping .... :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom