any difference between nikonians and canoners style of photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
you guys realize any difference between nikonians and canoners...

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
No. Why should there be?

Your "I'm not a photographer, I'm a nationality identified by my camera and think equipment is all that matters" mentality is amongst the saddest things I've read on here so far.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
Although I am a strong believer that the reason of choice between Nikon/Canon is mainly due to the colour settings of one's monitor and one's colour preference.... :think:

It is however MAYBE possible that Nikonians and Canoners differ slightly psychological, which may in-turn affect style...

Ie.

I like more megapixels vs I don't care much about megapixels....

I prefer more buttons/dials for autofocus mode/metering mode vs I don't like too many buttons on my camera, too confusing for me....

I like my battery grip to be shapely and flawless tgt with the body vs I don't really mind my battery grip bulging out slightly....

I feel restricted by the 9-point autofocus on X camera vs 45-point autofocus on my Y camera...

Maybe it DOES reflect slightly on the mentality/attitude/psychology of the individual?

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
no la,

everyone knows the truth, nikonians and canoners are the same,

it is the alpha people, the 4/3 people and the pentaxians that generally shoot better :devil:

just kidding! obviously.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
no la,

everyone knows the truth, nikonians and canoners are the same,

it is the alpha people, the 4/3 people and the pentaxians that generally shoot better :devil:

just kidding! obviously.
Though I definately do agree that it is possible that a large bulk of people who never held D-SLRs before immediately set their eyes to the canikon bandwagon... resulting in higher level of less-skilled shooters who use Canon/Nikon.

Means the it seems that more canon/nikon users don't shoot well because 80% of D-SLR users are generally canikoners.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
no difference at all lah.

i have shot with both nikon and canon before, and my photos all look the same.

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.