Any decent camera shops in JB or City Square?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Well, since we have no distributor for Kata, the only other place I can get it is from across the causeway. Anyone knows of any shops that I can purchase Kata stuff? Shashinki is charging only RM395, but shipping to SG costs like RM105 :sweat: so I would like to save on that shipping.

Well, since we have no distributor for Kata, the only other place I can get it is from across the causeway. Anyone knows of any shops that I can purchase Kata stuff? Shashinki is charging only RM395, but shipping to SG costs like RM105 :sweat: so I would like to save on that shipping.

Email them, i've wanted to get a kata bag from them before and was given some alternatives (i.e. COD but you goto meet them at the place they state-in JB also). but best not to take my word cuz it be different now..

They did mention they could send to your hotel if you stay say 3 working biz days there. email email email!

or get it delivered to a friend/relative or someone who has a m'sia addrew and pick it up from them??

Email them, i've wanted to get a kata bag from them before and was given some alternatives (i.e. COD but you goto meet them at the place they state-in JB also). but best not to take my word cuz it be different now..

They did mention they could send to your hotel if you stay say 3 working biz days there. email email email!

or get it delivered to a friend/relative or someone who has a m'sia addrew and pick it up from them??

Got no relatives in JB, and I would prefer to just go pick up and go....

Got no relatives in JB, and I would prefer to just go pick up and go....

i can help if u don't mind, send to my house & i can pass it to u in woodlands area.
pm me if u want, just to offer my help, nothing else...

went to city square and saw a camera shop if im not wrong. saw the D60 kits and 500D being sold.

FYI, Orient Photo in sim lim is expecting a shipment of Kata bags to come in sometime this month. Got inside info. from them that there's a new local distributor now. :)

another way is self collect the item the pos office in malaysia :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.