Any custom made leather shop in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Anyone knows any custom made leather shop in Singapore? Where they can custom make leather belts, leather camera strips, leather camera semi-hard-case?
TIA! :)

Try Heeren. There's a shop there buy i can't remember the name.

army market beach rd. u can custom pouch, belt, hoslter etc. got 1 shop doing this and nothing else.

Bukit timah shopping centre(next to beauty world) , B1....a messy shop next to the pool salon.... made a suede leather pda case from there.... nicely handmade stuff....

Thanks guys for the input, will go and custom make a semi-hard case for my camera and also a camera strip! :)

XXX Boy said:
Thanks guys for the input, will go and custom make a semi-hard case for my camera and also a camera strip! :)
sounds interesting... can update us what you made later?... and the price??... tqtq...

RossChang said:
sounds interesting... can update us what you made later?... and the price??... tqtq...

Yes, I will update you guys!

Any other shops like these?

Woah yeah, pls update! If the price is reasonable, i think i will go custom a leather case/pouch for each of my gadgets! Simply love leather too much! And i actually bought a
Sony mp3 from sitex becoz of the nice leather pouch they give.... Initially aft i went home, i was thinking to myself, how dumb am i, but luckily after getting to know more abt the mp3, it was a good buy la i guess...

Anyway, do inform us abt the price ok! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.