Any CS photographers are pilots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldrake

Jul 7, 2005
HI all...I have been seeing alot of excellent photos of AA2006. Just wondering anyone of you here is a pilot? I would like to know more people in the aviation community. Pls feel free to PM me

Btw, I fly with the SYFC, anyone here is a member too? :)

wow! SYFC! have you got your pilot licsence? would love to join the club, too bad i cant.

SYFC has a maximum age limit of abt 18 I believe.

There's a Republic of Singapore Flying Club that accepts students as well. :)
U'll have to pass a medical and aptitude test if I'm not wrong.
It will be abt $30K or $40K before u can get ur PPL (Private Pilot's License) if I'm not wrong.

I'm too old to join SYFC, but I'm an aviation nut. Not too many of them here at ClubSnap. Planning to get my PPL in JB either this year or the next.

Keep in touch! :)

+evenstar said:
hoping to join Air Force in NS..
me too! sound of the jet engines makes me alive

sheldrake said:
HI all...I have been seeing alot of excellent photos of AA2006. Just wondering anyone of you here is a pilot? I would like to know more people in the aviation community. Pls feel free to PM me

Btw, I fly with the SYFC, anyone here is a member too? :)

join the community at www.ninervictor.com
there's plenty of airplane enthusiasts and some of them are pilots. i'm a kangaroo spotter, pleased to know you. look for the one with a kangaroo avatar in 9v :)

+evenstar said:
hoping to join Air Force in NS..
Do blast a couple of full afterburners if u fly over the Northern area next time. :D

I don't want to hear afterburners only during NDP. ;p
Don't mind ear blast everyday. :D

Hi

Kit: Nice to know u, I have gotten my PPL back in 2002, had a very nice experience as a trainee in the club.

Philip: Nice to know you too, do check out Elite Flying Club in Senei, I have just gotten my cross country ratings about a month ago from there. They operate cessna and pipers. FRAS which is just beside Elite flies the microlight and I think they have 1 cessna too. Getting to Senai airport is easy, you drive past the second link and just follow the directions to Senai Airport (they show the aircraft symbol on the signboard), then at the roundabout just before the airport, follow the directions to the cargo apron. Both clubs are situated there. Enjoy yourself :)

sheldrake said:
Philip: Nice to know you too, do check out Elite Flying Club in Senei, I have just gotten my cross country ratings about a month ago from there. They operate cessna and pipers. FRAS which is just beside Elite flies the microlight and I think they have 1 cessna too. Getting to Senai airport is easy, you drive past the second link and just follow the directions to Senai Airport (they show the aircraft symbol on the signboard), then at the roundabout just before the airport, follow the directions to the cargo apron. Both clubs are situated there. Enjoy yourself :)

Thanks, Sheldrake! That's the one I'm planning to go to...

Hey, if you do virtual flying, check out www.atlanticsunairways.com :)

The traffic police always ask if I am a pilot............. then very courteously hands me a ticket.:bsmilie:

do try to take some pictures while you are flying so we can have a view from the sky from the pilot's seat.

kit_fisto said:
me too! sound of the jet engines makes me alive

I hear the sound of jet engine hear until sian. I suspect i have hearing problem now no thanks to NS! :thumbsup:

philliptan said:
I'm too old to join SYFC, but I'm an aviation nut. Not too many of them here at ClubSnap. Planning to get my PPL in JB either this year or the next.

Keep in touch! :)

Will it be substantially cheaper across the causeway. Something I hope I can afford to do before I die :)

isaacpoh said:
do try to take some pictures while you are flying so we can have a view from the sky from the pilot's seat.
do try to take some pictures while you are driving so we can have a view of the road from the driver's seat. ;)

jsbn said:
do try to take some pictures while you are driving so we can have a view of the road from the driver's seat. ;)

Look maw no hands :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.