any cheese shops around in sg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejected

Mar 26, 2006
east!
wondering where i can find Parmesan cheese... are there any cheese specialty shops around?

You can get parmesan cheese at any Cold Storage or NTUC Food stores. go to the dairy part.

i mean i want the whole wheel... i left this point out... sorry :embrass:

You can get parmesan cheese at any Cold Storage or NTUC Food stores. go to the dairy part.

Used to have one at Great World City, some Aussie meat shop that also sells a whole range of cheese. Dunno if they are still there though.

serene center have gourmet supermarket..

hmmm is it at the basement?

Used to have one at Great World City, some Aussie meat shop that also sells a whole range of cheese. Dunno if they are still there though.

Culina or The Cellar Door along Bt Timah Rd (row of shophouses in between Coronation Plaza and SPC). Jason's Supermarket @ Raffles City will carry also. It's gonna be DAMN EX for u to get the whole wheel of true italian Parmigiano Reggiano cheese... =S What izzit for? Invite me to the event leh me loves cheese =P

Not much of a cheese person myself, but I thought Carrefour would carry a decent selection of cheese? Thinking of the Suntec one, not Plaza Sing.

I heard there is a swiss specialty shop somewhere in sixth avenue. Can anyone confirm it?

it's for my wine party! still can't find a whole wheel... i know it's expensive but... hey! party is more important! ;p it's gonna be at my house along bukit timah

Culina or The Cellar Door along Bt Timah Rd (row of shophouses in between Coronation Plaza and SPC). Jason's Supermarket @ Raffles City will carry also. It's gonna be DAMN EX for u to get the whole wheel of true italian Parmigiano Reggiano cheese... =S What izzit for? Invite me to the event leh me loves cheese =P

supermarket at paragon, raffles city, carrefour ps & suntec
great world at basement got this butchery i think they sell cheese too

been to all those liao :cry:

supermarket at paragon, raffles city, carrefour ps & suntec
great world at basement got this butchery i think they sell cheese too

Status
Not open for further replies.