Any cheap and good dentist to recommend?

oceantoofar

Jul 6, 2010
Hi guys, would appreciate if you could recommend a good, gentle and not so expensive dentist to me for polishing and filling. Location preferably not tooooo far from central ... thanks alot!!!

Try polyclinic

NTUC Denticare @Golden Shoe quite ok.

50 Market Street.

That time when I was trying to find dental singapore for my wisdom tooth extraction, my friend recommended me doctorpage.sg. They list many dentists in singapore, seems it is not bad. hope it helps.

sometime i use sandpaper, i prefer the pain way.....

maybe other bros have better idea....

if you know where Red Star Restaurant at Chin Swee Rd..then around the area, there's the old-timer dentist (Horizon Dentist) that mainly serves the older Chin Swee residents at very reasonable price..usually 30-40% off market price you see in mainstream dentists! been there myself through recommendations, really good! :)

if you know where Red Star Restaurant at Chin Swee Rd..then around the area, there's the old-timer dentist (Horizon Dentist) that mainly serves the older Chin Swee residents at very reasonable price..usually 30-40% off market price you see in mainstream dentists! been there myself through recommendations, really good! :)

now this is good recommendation....