Any Cheap Airfare to Beijing and Shanghai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Dong Moon

May 3, 2004
Great World City, Singapore
Anybody recommended where to buy cheap airfare to Beijing or Shanghai ? Which Travel agent ?
Prefer to depart at mid nite, tot should be cheaper rite ?
Thanks a lot ....

try chan bros? their office @ chinatown area. just for reference sake, my tokyo air ticket was 1080 bucks.

Kim Dong Moon said:
Anybody recommended where to buy cheap airfare to Beijing or Shanghai ? Which Travel agent ?
Prefer to depart at mid nite, tot should be cheaper rite ?
Thanks a lot ....

u can try china eastern airlines or royal brunei?

Kim Dong Moon said:
anymore information ??
There's a bunch of shops at People's park that does flights to Shanghai/beijing, got mine for $502 on Thai airways, but it was a transit through bangkok...
I think china eastern and thai airways are the cheaper ones.
Go look in the basement of people's park, just after coming off the escalator. there's one right there, and one around the back...

tingchiyen said:
There's a bunch of shops at People's park that does flights to Shanghai/beijing, got mine for $502 on Thai airways, but it was a transit through bangkok...
I think china eastern and thai airways are the cheaper ones.
Go look in the basement of people's park, just after coming off the escalator. there's one right there, and one around the back...

$502 include tax or exclude ? ... because i tot Thai airways is expensive :)

Without, but tax is $20 i think... and it's cheaper cos of the transit there and back... 1 hour in bangkok on the way up, 3 hours (!) on the way back... if budget beats comfort, transits're the way to go... also, depends on whether on-peak or off-peak...
shockingly, i think china eastern and even garuda direct flights are even cheaper! go check 'em out, the prices really change every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.