Any brand recommendation for Electric Dry Cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xander5480

Feb 9, 2009
Yishun
Any brand recommendation for Electric Dry Cabinet?
And what is the price range?
thanks alot! :)

Thx guys for the electronic dry cabinet info!:)

How is this compared to Digicab?

But Dakarui Dry Cabinets very expensive.
DigiCab cheaper by alot. ;p

I'm using the digicab 30L as well. Digital hydrometer and got a dehumidifier to help you control the RH%. You can adjust the dehumidifier to let it gauge the RH level you want.

May be can try on AIPO Dry Cabinet, which is very famous in Malaysia. Actualy I am selling AIPO Dry Cabinet (Digital Series). If you need the price i can send it to you.

May be can try on AIPO Dry Cabinet, which is very famous in Malaysia. Actualy I am selling AIPO Dry Cabinet (Digital Series). If you need the price i can send it to you.
Send me the thread, i wanna see what model and price.

I'm interested. Don't mind send me ur pricelist?

yeah same, send me the price list. thanks! :D

i buy digihub coz for some models got free delivery, no need to carry till TLP

yah lah, give use the pricelist leh. i looking to buy another coz my 30L too small since i kept some junk in it as well ;)

I will go for Akarui anytime over Digicabi.
The built of the Akarui is much better, just take a look at the inner tray units and you will know the diff.
Compared the Akarui and the Digicabi last time before i settled for the Akarui.

Last edited:

But if RMA how? We have to ship it back to Malaysia or do you have people to do on site servicing in Singapore?

Nobody gotten any price yet.

No necessary to go to JB. As the delivery to your door. Should there any problem you may contact Singapore Dealer at 9007 5682 or email to CrazyPhotoDryCabinet@gmail.com.

Part will 1 to 1 exchange.

If anyone of your interested on AIPO Dry Cabinet, please drop me email at CrazyPhotoDryCabinet@gmail.com.

As currently there are some models are in Promo price but only valid for certain period.

Status
Not open for further replies.