any boxers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear boxers to sleep. Do u consider me as boxers? :bsmilie:

Yeah me! I used to join heavyweight in the seventies......now I have just joined the featherweight at the HK Boxingfederation......

HS

A contender?? :think:

Not so much of a boxer. I prefer other martial arts other den boxing. :)

i do MA too... boxing basic techniques i know...buten nvr practice before... haha counted???

Only briefs.

I drove an Subaru Legacy with the reknown boxer engine. :D

... :dunno: why do i know surely got funny answers one? :sweatsm:

im looking for like minded fellas who like boxing leh...so can train and spar together.... i think im considered a light-heavyweight.. 80kgs

zig..
if u wanna try ya boxing on X-MA...u can find me..
haha.... my basis is taichi and combat...

Hahaha... how abt a Clubsnap X-Martial Arts competition? :bsmilie:

Boxing vs Taichi
Taichi vs TKD
TKD vs Aikido
etc, etc...

what is x ma?..... anyways.... i've got a lota steam in me..... gotta let go.... my friend is a avid MMA practitioner and asked me to spar with him naturally i jumped at the chance..... thiing is i gave him one jab to the face and cut his gums and lips... and the rest of the bout he was flung to the wall and floor....
i need a bigger sized partner

mm my background got TKD AKD and boxing la... but now adays i dont kick at all...legs buay ki liao

Cross-Martial Arts. :D

Hmm... Legs can't raise liao? Dats a pity. :( Do more splits. They'll help u. :D

zig said:
what is x ma?..... anyways.... i've got a lota steam in me..... gotta let go.... my friend is a avid MMA practitioner and asked me to spar with him naturally i jumped at the chance..... thiing is i gave him one jab to the face and cut his gums and lips... and the rest of the bout he was flung to the wall and floor....
i need a bigger sized partner

mm my background got TKD AKD and boxing la... but now adays i dont kick at all...legs buay ki liao

think you so big sized and strong nobody here dares to take you on... later kenna the face swollen cannot use DSLR... :bsmilie:

Strong and big-sized u are... push others not... use the Force for Knowledge and Defense... Never attack. Strong is the power of the Dark Side, resist u must my young Padawan.

...m peace loiving man.... dont get me wrong nor do i like to pick a fight.
i dont think im that big or strong because there is always bigger and stronger guys. also i dont think that nobody dares to take me on...because its just sparring anyone can take anyone on, dun be so aggressive grr
but when comes to sparring i go all out on my other friend. thats boxing you see...you give a few punches you take a few punches...
thats why i no longer train in martial arts....especially aikido...which personally i feel is bullshit because you gottta be like 3rd dan before it becomes effective and nobody attacks in real life like the aikido attacks anyway.. like who ever attacks with a shomenuchi or yokomenuchi in real life?

go all out during sparring practice? you need some restrain man... :)

You need to get a sand bag for punching. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.