Any Bleach Fans here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

Sep 7, 2002
Near the Clouds
Visit site
This is my latest craze: Bleach.

Previously, I used to download my episodes using Download Accelerator from bleachportal.net. I'll get my episodes in 5 minutes.

But alas, the website had banned the usage of Download Accelerator and other download managers. I now have to download the episodes in 7-10 hours. Which is total torture for me.

I don't want to use bittorent because it takes a pretty long time as well.

Does anyone know a website for the direct downloads of Bleach episodes? Information much appreciated.

Bleach episodes discussions welcome here as well...

Spread the Bleach Love!

Signed, Loyal (and helpless) Bleach Addict.

I don't believe it!! Nobody (except 1 person) likes/knows about Bleach??

It's fantastic, people.
It's even better than Naruto (whose plot is starting to die out).
Visit www.bleachportal.net if you wanna know more. But the best is to watch the anime lah.....

Spreading the Bleach Love,
Pol.

YO! I am another Bleach fan like you here~

Well, my episodes all come from bittorrent and it's quite fast, you could give it another try :D

I missed Kon alot... :bsmilie:

It might be quite fast if my brother doesn't hog the bandwidth with his downloading of Prince of Tennis, Naruto, School Rumble and Full Metal Alchemy when I'm trying to download. (darn it, he's so busy.) He uses bittorrent.

I miss Rukia more. :)
Question: Do you like Orihime? I think she's cute, but some people seem to think she's irritating.
And question: Do you think Rukia got her powers back after Ichigo got 'killed' during the transformation into a Death God? Rukia is supposed to get back her powers when Ichigo is killed, right?

All these puzzles...

Well, School Rumble and POT is going to end soon, so more bandwidth for you unless he starts downloading other anime. Trinity Blood is nice too if you like funny vampires.

Well, Rukia I miss her too. Orihime is damm cute and I never find her irritating. It's never crossed my mind about Rukia's power returning back, but now, i guess that's a loophole in the storyline. Guess I have to catch up with the manga version.

One thing good about Bleach is that they don't have long flashback like Naruto! :thumbsup:

Adam Goi said:
Bleach? You mean the one which we used to remove stubborn stains from our clothing can be downloaded?

Wah ... I must be really outdated ... :bsmilie:

u really must start watching animes to 'keep in contact' with your students... ;p

i am downloading the dvd version 2 see... haven started viewing yet...

yawns.. latest is Esp 35 liao... kekkee...

The manga goes a bit farther.... kekkeke..

oh.. and Hitsugaya Toushiro is DARN COOL!

:p

Poledra said:
It might be quite fast if my brother doesn't hog the bandwidth with his downloading of Prince of Tennis, Naruto, School Rumble and Full Metal Alchemy when I'm trying to download. (darn it, he's so busy.) He uses bittorrent.

I miss Rukia more. :)
Question: Do you like Orihime? I think she's cute, but some people seem to think she's irritating.
And question: Do you think Rukia got her powers back after Ichigo got 'killed' during the transformation into a Death God? Rukia is supposed to get back her powers when Ichigo is killed, right?

All these puzzles...

I read the manga too... lol.... so im at the latest part of the story now... hee.... rukia will never or most likely will not get her power back.... want more spoilers? hee.... read manga u will know lor.... i got the site for manga english download... pretty updated... pm me if anyone wanna know.... dunno if its legal for me to post download sites here?

kegler said:
I read the manga too... lol.... so im at the latest part of the story now... hee.... rukia will never or most likely will not get her power back.... want more spoilers? hee.... read manga u will know lor.... i got the site for manga english download... pretty updated... pm me if anyone wanna know.... dunno if its legal for me to post download sites here?
now now.. we won't wan to spoil the fun do we....

come come, let her wait and .... hehhehehe... hehhahahahaAAAAa....

Bluestrike said:
now now.. we won't wan to spoil the fun do we....

come come, let her wait and .... hehhehehe... hehhahahahaAAAAa....

u r evil :bsmilie: the wait can kill :devil:

Bluestrike said:
yawns.. latest is Esp 35 liao... kekkee...

The manga goes a bit farther.... kekkeke..

oh.. and Hitsugaya Toushiro is DARN COOL!

Hollow Ichigo the coolest... haahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.