Any backpacks recommendation?

dissonance

Mar 13, 2010
Hi all,

I need a camera backpack for travelling to LA.

I will be brining my canon 550D with battery grip with a zoom lens, an additional lens + a flash.

In the backpack i will also like to put my daily essential stuffs like jacket, poncho, water bottle etc. I was hoping the camera is of an easy reach as well.

Was wondering if you guys have any recommendation for such backpacks?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I need a camera backpack for travelling to LA.

I will be brining my canon 550D with battery grip with a zoom lens, an additional lens + a flash.

In the backpack i will also like to put my daily essential stuffs like jacket, poncho, water bottle etc. I was hoping the camera is of an easy reach as well.

Was wondering if you guys have any recommendation for such backpacks?

Thanks in advance

The goto back for just about anything. The Lowepro Fastpack 350/250.
[video=youtube;W-mMrpa_NGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-mMrpa_NGM[/video]

I use the older Fastpack 200 and I really like it. It's comfortable to carry, holds everything you mentioned easily, and I configured it so that I can remove the flash and my other lens without having to unzip it all the way, after I've removed the camera. There's a mesh pocket for carrying a water bottle. The main thing it doesn't have is a waist belt.

As for poncho, what time of the year are you going to Los Angeles? After early spring, rain is extremely rare.

I have the Pro Runner 350AW. You can throw everything inside. You can consider that.

I can offload also if you are interested.