Any Amk Shooters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigeramk_007

Mar 30, 2006
Hi....I am staying at AMK, new to SLR camera and recently just brought D400..

Hope to meet you guys for exchange of ideas...:D

Hi....I am staying at AMK, new to SLR camera and recently just brought D400..

Hope to meet you guys for exchange of ideas...:D

Hi Tiger

With a nick like that (Tiger of AMK) no one would dare to go shooting with you. :sweat:

Hi Tiger

With a nick like that (Tiger of AMK) no one would dare to go shooting with you. :sweat:

Zen,

Not to worry...That's bcos I was born in the year of Tiger and stay in AMK area ( that's how I create this name).....:)

next we have tomato gang from amk:bsmilie:

the new AMK hub look nice went there just now

Yes, the AMK hub looks nice but is still heavily under renovation. Only the shops inside NTUC and the pharmacy in Basement 2 are open, the rest are not. NTUC should not have open the shopping complex until most of the renovation work has been done as it causes a safety hazard. Even the floor and escalators has mud and you can smell and see a lot of dust.:thumbsd:

Forgot to add, almost got hit by a falling hammer just now:angry:

Yes, the AMK hub looks nice but is still heavily under renovation. Only the shops inside NTUC and the pharmacy in Basement 2 are open, the rest are not. NTUC should not have open the shopping complex until most of the renovation work has been done as it causes a safety hazard. Even the floor and escalators has mud and you can smell and see a lot of dust.:thumbsd:

Forgot to add, almost got hit by a falling hammer just now:angry:

They want to catch the new year crowd mah.:bsmilie:
Poor shop and save.

Where are all the AMK Shooters??????

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.