Any affordable hotels around S$100 per night? My friend is coming to tour.

er.. shouldnt this be in kopitiam instead of here? i dun tink this is even photography related stuff

besides:
+ welcome to Hotel 81 +

Room rates start from S$70 nett (about USD$50) upwards depending on hotel, location and season. Do check out our respective hotel pages for applicable rates.

If you're not Singaporean you can stay at a backpackers for $20-30 per night. :)

Def belongs in kopitiam. :bsmilie:

i believe TS might be thinking of how to shoot in a budget hotel. hence it's here to discuss gear :bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
i believe TS might be thinking of how to shoot in a budget hotel. hence it's here to discuss gear :bsmilie:

Or TS will later then, lead us into discussion of techniques.... particularly the photography techniques...

try Budget Nice Hotel @ balestier.
i stayed last year and i think it is ... $70/night if you're singaporean.
you haf to tell the people there that you're from singapore though, so if u can maybe u can help your friend to book since they require ur ic and all :)
otherwise i think its still below $100.

quite comfortable there! i stayed for 2 nights and im a happy customer :D

Why not go to those transient rooms? They're Hdb rooms but the room is yours, bed, ac, toilet.

just to add..it costs about 20-25 per day stay...go to those pinoysg website and you'll see. I got my friend from Brunei rented out those transient and so far her experience is good. Good luck.

Last edited:
i think TS is now enjoying himself in that hotel room with his "friend" :bsmilie:

hence no word from him :bsmilie:

U can try Downtown east ..

try Budget Nice Hotel @ balestier.
i stayed last year and i think it is ... $70/night if you're singaporean.
you haf to tell the people there that you're from singapore though, so if u can maybe u can help your friend to book since they require ur ic and all :)
otherwise i think its still below $100.

quite comfortable there! i stayed for 2 nights and im a happy customer :D
$70 was promo rate I think. Someone I know recently asked, it was $100+ for a weekday night.

The chalet at East coast park....somewhere near Long Beach restaurant....around that price on weekday if I am not wrong