Any activities on this Friday holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Haven't shot street for quite a "long" time, hands itchy...;) Any recommended activities? In fact I am not interested in shooting activities themself, but the audience actually. Malay ppl are good subjects to me, due to their different culture, dress-up and looking.

Thanks for any input.

Try Geylang Serai. Lots of activity and lots of pretty Malay girls walking around.

IMG_7718.JPG

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Try Geylang Serai. Lots of activity and lots of pretty Malay girls walking around.

IMG_7718.JPG
wah, I saw *lots* and *pretty* there...;) btw, nice shot! I am hungry!

Originally posted by tomshen

wah, I saw *lots* and *pretty* there...;) btw, nice shot! I am hungry!
Ooooiii...Tom, if I can wake up from my ZZZZzzzz... early I will join you....I will PM you....

OOi...
you cock eyed issit....

see the latest event ..........

where? ;p

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Friday activity is ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...............

I also hand itchy liao... already made arrangement with 3 friends... Friday is full day mahjong for me... :D

haha tom go aljunied side lah for shoot... like your style of shooting...
me going to msia to kuehshio

Originally posted by isomers007
im going to eat, eat and EAT!! :D

Let's visit isomers and take photos of her celebration with her family. :D

oops, forgot to mention: I shoot ALONE on street. It's not a good idea to have a bunch of photographers pointing at the same pple. I may meet u guys on street, that's another story:)

Wish u all happy shooting!

Any tips welcome. What will Malay do on such a holiday? I mean, traditionally. Quite curious:)

Originally posted by tomshen
Any tips welcome. What will Malay do on such a holiday? I mean, traditionally. Quite curious:)

the short answer is the same as wat we do on Chinese New Year - they visit relatives and friends and have a jolly good time ;P

Is it something like Muslim New Year?

yes it is like a muslim new year..have new clothes to wear, go visit relatives, etc. And of course affirm the religion (as a way of life) too.

;)

argent2

Status
Not open for further replies.