Any ACDSee users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyfoot17

Jan 2, 2005
Tampines
Hi all,

just wondering if there r any ACDSee users, besides majority of PS users ?

Hi...

i use ACDSee....but only certain of its functions...because i do not know how to use PS to do it. if i know how to do it using PS...i rather use PS...but other then that...i use ACDSee...

Haha, me 2, ACDSee seems soooo much easier to use, though i do agree that PS is the way to go

i use ACDSee for it's quick batch functions..

like resize, convert file format, create contact sheet.

Talking abt contact sheet, I can't seem to organise 1 together, even after using the 'Help' button ...

lol...

what is contact sheet? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Errmmm ... somethink like a printable page of thumbnails pics on it, if i explained it correctly ...

yep...just checked it out with the help menu....

how do they do photos pasted on a color background??

Hi,

I'm use ACDSee9, and for the contact sheet you simply go "Create" / "Create Contact Sheet" :) from the ACDSee9 Photo Manager.

Hi ah.zeep, i know that move, but how do u add the pics into the sheet after that? doesn't seem to have a 'add' function ...

put all the photos u want into the same folder,then create the contact sheet.

u can't add photo like that..

OIC, ok, will give it a try.

BTW, anybody knows if ACDSee is useful in making a photo ________, Aiyah, sometink like an A4 with alot of photos merged together ? (sorry, duno hw to spell ...)

OIC, ok, will give it a try.

BTW, anybody knows if ACDSee is useful in making a photo ________, Aiyah, sometink like an A4 with alot of photos merged together ? (sorry, duno hw to spell ...)
montage?

Those with soft soft corners?
Canot.

yah yah, that's what i wanted to say, hehe, thanks

Sigh, cannot ah, means i have to go read up on how to do it ...

i still use an older version of acdsee - i'm not happy with the modern ones that try to be everything.
its not, and it cant, and subesquently it goes further away from what i just initially used it for - viewing and basic batch ops.

yupe, understand wat u mean, different S/W for diff purposes ...

Hey stinkyfoot, I'm using ACDSee v9. It can handle the raw files from D1H (should work for D1X also). I use it for viewing, rotating, cropping only, not for editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.