any 5d mark ii user use hercules battery?

QQQQQzxc

Apr 22, 2011
can anybody tell me if any of you guys use 5d mark ii hercules battery ? is it good? im afraid it will spoil the camera

have being using on my 5D mark II so far so good , it can be charges on my original charger and it does have the battery life reading . not bad as for this third party battery, money for value

can anybody tell me if any of you guys use 5d mark ii hercules battery ? is it good? im afraid it will spoil the camera

Yes it is very good. Lasted me whole day with 1000+ jpg pictures.

thanks alot :) but how much is it ? dont mind telling me ? do you guys use hercules or chromage battery grip as well? is it good?

thanks alot :) but how much is it ? dont mind telling me ? do you guys use hercules or chromage battery grip as well? is it good?

prices ? cant remember think should be either $30 or $33 quite a few months back , nah wont be using chormage - it didnt work out the first time i use so gave up that brand , am quite happy with the performace with Hercules

Last edited:

all original and third party batteries are compaitable with any battery grip be it Hercules, Chromage or Phottix, or Meike.

according to the shop I've visited, battery grips and batteries are in different price according to different Models of Camera makes.